- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 739460, 9 pages
Personal Recommendation Using a Novel Collaborative Filtering Algorithm in Customer Relationship Management
1College of Business Administration, Zhejiang Gongshang University, Hangzhou 310018, China
2Center for Studies of Modern Business, Zhejiang Gongshang University, Hangzhou 310018, China
Received 2 May 2013; Revised 21 June 2013; Accepted 6 July 2013
Academic Editor: Tinggui Chen
Copyright © 2013 Chonghuan Xu. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- S. Singh, B. P. S. Murthi, and E. Steffes, “Developing a measure of risk adjusted revenue (RAR) in credit cards market: implications for customer relationship management,” European Journal of Operational Research-, vol. 224, no. 2, pp. 425–434, 2013.
- B. Öztayşi, T. Kaya, and C. Kahraman, “Performance comparison based on customer relationship management using analytic network process,” Expert Systems with Applications, vol. 38, no. 8, pp. 9788–9798, 2011.
- G. Adomavicius and A. Tuzhilin, “Toward the next generation of recommender systems: a survey of the state-of-the-art and possible extensions,” IEEE Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering, vol. 17, no. 6, pp. 734–749, 2005.
- J. L. Herlocker, J. A. Konstan, L. G. Terveen, and J. T. Riedl, “Evaluating collaborative filtering recommender systems,” ACM Transactions on Information Systems, no. 1, pp. 5–53, 2004.
- Z. Huang, H. Chen, and D. Zeng, “Applying associative retrieval techniques to alleviate the sparsity problem in collaborative filtering,” ACM Transactions on Information Systems, vol. 22, no. 1, pp. 116–142, 2004.
- M. Balabanovi and Y. Shoham, “Fab: content-Based, collaborative recommendation,” Communications of the ACM, vol. 40, no. 3, pp. 66–72, 1997.
- M. J. Pazzani, “A framework for collaborative, content-based, and demographic filtering,” Artificial Intelligence Review, vol. 13, no. 5-6, pp. 393–408, 1999.
- Y. M. Yang, “An evaluation of statistical approaches to text categorization,” Information Retrieval, vol. 1, no. 1-2, pp. 69–90, 1999.
- M. L. Zhang and Z. H. Zhou, “ML-kNN: a lazy learning approach to multi-label learning,” Pattern Recognition, vol. 40, no. 7, pp. 2038–2048, 2007.
- J.-Y. Jiang, S.-C. Tsai, and S.-J. Lee, “FSKNN: multi-label text categorization based on fuzzy similarity and k nearest neighbors,” Expert Systems With Applications, vol. 39, no. 3, pp. 2813–2821, 2012.
- G. Adomavicius and Z. Jingjing, “Stability of Recommendation Algorithms,” ACM Transactions on Internet Technology, vol. 10, no. 4, 2012.
- T. Zhou, L.-L. Jiang, R.-Q. Su, and Y.-C. Zhang, “Effect of initial configuration on network-based recommendation,” Europhysics Letters, vol. 81, no. 5, Article ID 58004, 2008.
- Y.-C. Zhang, M. Medo, J. Ren, T. Zhou, T. Li, and F. Yang, “Recommendation model based on opinion diffusion,” Europhysics Letters, vol. 80, no. 6, Article ID 68003, 2007.
- R. Liu, J.-G. Liu, C.-X. Jia, D. Sun, and B.-H. Wang, “Personal recommendation via unequal resource allocation on bipartite networks,” Physica A, vol. 389, no. 16, pp. 3282–3289, 2010.
- S. Maslov and Y.-C. Zhang, “Extracting hidden information from knowledge networks,” Physical Review Letters, vol. 87, no. 24, Article ID 248701, 2001.
- J. Ren, T. Zhou, and Y. -C. Zhang, “Information filtering via self-consistent refinement,” Europhysics Letters, vol. 82, no. 5, Article ID 58007, 2008.
- R. Liu, C.-X. Jia, T. Zhou, D. Sun, and B.-H. Wang, “Personal recommendation via modified collaborative filtering,” Physica A, vol. 388, no. 4, pp. 462–468, 2009.
- J.-M. Yang, K. F. Li, and D.-F. Zhang, “Recommendation based on rational inferences in collaborative filtering,” Knowledge-Based Systems, vol. 22, pp. 105–114, 2009.
- Y. Zhao, X. Feng, J. Li, and B. Liu, “Shared collaborative filtering,” in Proceedings of the 5th ACM Conference on Recommender Systems (RecSys '11), pp. 29–36, ACM, 2011.
- J. Bobadilla, F. Ortega, A. Hernando, and J. Bernal, “Generalization of recommender systems: collaborative filtering extended to groups of users and restricted to groups of items,” Expert Systems with Applications, vol. 39, no. 1, pp. 172–186, 2012.
- D.-R. Liu, C.-H. Lai, and H. Chiu, “Sequence-based trust in collaborative filtering for document recommendation,” International Journal of Human-Computer Studies, vol. 69, no. 9, pp. 587–601, 2011.
- H.-N. Kim, I. Ha, K.-S. Lee, G.-S. Jo, and A. El-Saddik, “Collaborative user modeling for enhanced content filtering in recommender systems,” Decision Support Systems, vol. 51, no. 4, pp. 772–781, 2011.
- M. López-Nores, Y. Blanco-Fernández, J. J. Pazos-Arias, and A. Gil-Solla, “Property-based collaborative filtering for health-aware recommender systems,” Expert Systems with Applications, vol. 39, no. 8, pp. 7451–7457, 2012.
- C.-F. Tsai and C. Hung, “Cluster ensembles in collaborative filtering recommendation,” Applied Soft Computing, vol. 12, no. 4, pp. 1417–1425, 2012.
- K. Choi, D. Yoo, G. Kim, and Y. Suh, “A hybrid online-product recommendation system: combining implicit rating-based collaborative filtering and sequential pattern analysis,” Electronic Commerce Research and Applications, vol. 11, no. 4, pp. 309–317.
- T. H. Dao, S. R. Jeong, and H. Ahn, “A novel recommendation model of location-based advertising: context-Aware Collaborative Filtering using GA approach,” Expert Systems with Applications, vol. 39, no. 3, pp. 3731–3739, 2012.
- A. Eckhardt, “Similarity of users’ (content-based) preference models for Collaborative filtering in few ratings scenario,” Expert Systems with Applications, vol. 39, no. 14, pp. 11511–11516, 2012.
- V. Kant and K. K. Bharadwaj, “Enhancing recommendation quality of content-based filtering through collaborative predictions and fuzzy similarity measures,” Procedia Engineering, vol. 38, pp. 939–944, 2012.
- C.-H. Lai, D.-R. Liu, and C.-S. Lin, “Novel personal and group-based trust models in collaborative filtering for document recommendation,” Information Sciences, vol. 239, no. 1, pp. 31–49, 2013.
- K. Choi and Y. Suh, “A new similarity function for selecting neighbors for each target item in collaborative filtering,” Knowledge-Based Systems, vol. 37, pp. 146–153, 2013.
- C.-S. Hwang and Y.-P. Chen, “Using trust in collaborative filtering recommendation,” in New Trends in Applied Artificial Intelligence, pp. 1052–1060, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 2007.
- MovieLens dataset, http://www.grouplens.org.
- Book-Crossing dataset, http://www.informatik.uni-freiburg.de/~cziegler/BX/.
- T. Zhou, J. Ren, M. Medo, and Y.-C. Zhang, “Bipartite network projection and personal recommendation,” Physical Review E, vol. 76, no. 4, Article ID 046115, 2007.