- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 741901, 7 pages
Complete Convergence of the Maximum Partial Sums for Arrays of Rowwise of AANA Random Variables
School of Mathematical Science, Anhui University, Hefei 230601, China
Received 18 January 2013; Revised 1 April 2013; Accepted 4 April 2013
Academic Editor: Garyfalos Papaschinopoulos
Copyright © 2013 Aiting Shen et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Zhiyong Chen, Shuhe Hu, Jimin Ling, and Xuejun Wang, “Strong Convergence Properties and Strong Stability for Weighted Sums of AANA Random Variables,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–12, 2013.
- Huai Xu, and Ling Tang, “Strong convergence properties for ψ-mixing random variables,” Journal of Inequalities and Applications, vol. 2013, no. 1, pp. 360, 2013.