- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 742912, 3 pages
The Periodicity of Positive Solutions of the Nonlinear Difference Equation
Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science and Arts, Bülent Ecevit University, 67100 Zonguldak, Turkey
Received 30 November 2012; Revised 4 February 2013; Accepted 6 February 2013
Academic Editor: M. De la Sen
Copyright © 2013 Mehmet Gümüş. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- C. J. Schinas, G. Papaschinopoulos, and G. Stefanidou, “On the recursive sequence ,” Advences in di Erence Equations, vol. 2009, Article ID 327649, 11 pages, 2009.
- M. Gümüş, Ö. Öcalan, and N. B. Felah, “On the dynamics of the recursive sequences ,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2012, Article ID 241303, 11 pages, 2012.
- A. M. Amleh, E. A. Grove, G. Ladas, and D. A. Georgiou, “On the recursive sequence ,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 233, no. 2, pp. 790–798, 1999.
- H. El-Metwally, R. Alsaedi, and E. M. Elsayed, “The dynamics of the solutions of some difference equations,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2012, Article ID 475038, 8 pages, 2012.
- E. M. Elsayed, “Solution and attractivity for a rational recursive sequence,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2011, Article ID 982309, 17 pages, 2011.
- M. E. Erdogan, C. Cinar, and I. Yalcinkayac, “On the dynamics of the recursive sequence ,” Mathematicial and Computer Modelling, vol. 54, no. 5-6, pp. 1481–1485.
- V. L. Kocić and G. Ladas, Global Behavior of Nonlinear Difference Equations of Higher Order with Applications, Kluwer Academic, Dordrecht, The Netherlands, 1993.
- M. R. S. Kulenović and G. Ladas, Dynamics of Second Order Rational Difference Equations, Chapman & Hall/CRC, 2001.