- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 752830, 6 pages
Optimizing Route for Hazardous Materials Logistics Based on Hybrid Ant Colony Algorithm
Beijing Jiaotong University, Beijing 100044, China
Received 28 June 2013; Revised 2 October 2013; Accepted 13 November 2013
Academic Editor: Tinggui Chen
Copyright © 2013 Haixing Wang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Yang Jiang, Xingchen Zhang, Yaping Rong, and Zheng Zhang, “A Multimodal Location and Routing Model for Hazardous Materials Transportation based on Multi-commodity Flow Model,” Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, vol. 138, pp. 791–799, 2014.
- Yu Zhou, Leishan Zhou, and Yun Wang, “Using Improved Ant Colony Algorithm to Investigate EMU Circulation Scheduling Problem,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2014, pp. 1–13, 2014.
- Amirsaman Kheirkhah, HamidReza Navidi, and Masume Messi Bidgoli, “A bi-level network interdiction model for solving the hazmat routing problem,” International Journal Of Production Research, vol. 54, no. 2, pp. 459–471, 2016.