- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 758079, 6 pages
Opinion Impact Models and Opinion Consensus Methods in Ad Hoc Tactical Social Networks
1College of Information Science and Technology, Donghua University, Shanghai 201620, China
2College of Science, Donghua University, Shanghai 201620, China
3College of Public Administration, Nanjing Agricultural University, Nanjing 210095, China
4Department of Computer Science and Software Engineering, Monmouth University, West Long Branch, NJ 07762, USA
Received 1 August 2013; Accepted 15 August 2013
Academic Editor: Guanghui Wen
Copyright © 2013 Demin Li et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- P. Stuedi, O. Riva, and G. Alonso, “Demo abstract-ad hoc social networking using MAND,” in Proceedings of 14th International Conference on Mobile Computing and Networking (MobiCom '08), September 2008.
- D. Lihui Gu, G. Pei, H. Ly, M. Gerla, and X. Hong, “Hierarchical routing for multi-layer ad-hoc wireless networks with UAVs,” in Proceedings of the 21st Century Military Communications Conference Proceedings ( MILCOM '00), pp. 310–314, October 2000.
- Y. Chen, D. Li, C. Wang, and J. Wang, “Map synchronization and alternatives optimization for firefighters cooperative decision support in ad hoc networks,” Journal of Networks, vol. 5, no. 1, pp. 39–46, 2010.
- D. Li, Q. Li, J. Wang, and Z. Zhang, “Navigation function design for backbone connectivity in vehicle ad hoc networks,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 61, no. 8, pp. 2067–2070, 2011.
- M. Lewenstein, A. Nowak, and B. Latané, “Statistical mechanics of social impact,” Physical Review A, vol. 45, no. 2, pp. 763–776, 1992.
- G. Huang, J. Cao, G. Wang, and Y. Qu, “The strength of the minority,” Physica A, vol. 387, no. 18, pp. 4665–4672, 2008.
- K. Xu, X. Hong, and M. Gerla, “Landmark routing in ad hoc networks with mobile backbones,” Journal of Parallel and Distributed Computing, vol. 63, no. 2, pp. 110–122, 2003.
- G. Wen, Z. Duan, G. Chen, and X. Geng, “A weighted local-world evolving network model with aging nodes,” Physica A, vol. 390, no. 21-22, pp. 4012–4026, 2011.
- M. Jalili, “Social power and opinion formation in complex networks,” Physica A, vol. 392, no. 4, pp. 959–966, 2013.
- W. Cook and L. Seiford, “Priority ranking and consensus formation,” Management Science, vol. 24, pp. 1721–1732, 1978.