- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 758967, 11 pages
Research on Self-Organization in Resilient Recovery of Cluster Supply Chains
1Institute of Systems Engineering, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Wuhan 430074, China
2School of Science, Hubei University of Technology, Wuhan 430068, China
Received 27 June 2013; Revised 11 September 2013; Accepted 25 September 2013
Academic Editor: Tinggui Chen
Copyright © 2013 Liang Geng et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- G. Sun, “Research on the fresh agricultural product supply chain coordination with supply disruptions,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2013, Article ID 416790, 9 pages, 2013.
- C. S. Holling, “Resilience and stability of ecological systems,” Annual Review of Ecology and Systematics, vol. 4, pp. 1–23, 1973.
- S. Anderson, “Business + IT=Resilience,” Contingency. Planning & Management, vol. 78, no. 5, pp. 236–245, 2003.
- M. Christoper and H. Pack, “Building the resilient supply chain,” The International Journal of Logistics Management, vol. 15, no. 2, pp. 1–13, 2004.
- J. Fiksel, “Sustainability and resilience: toward a systems approach,” Sustainability, vol. 2, no. 2, pp. 14–21, 2006.
- J. Rice and F. Caniato, “Building a secure and resilient supply network,” Supply Chain Management Review, vol. 7, no. 5, pp. 22–31, 2003.
- Y. Sheffi, “Building a resilient supply chain,” Harvard Business Review, vol. 1, no. 8, pp. 1–4, 2005.
- Y. Sheffi, “Building a resilient organization,” The Bridge Engineering for the Threat of Natural Disasters, vol. 37, no. 1, pp. 1–17, 2007.
- K. Zhao, A. Kumar, T. P. Harrison, and J. Yen, “Analyzing the resilience of complex supply network topologies against random and targeted disruptions,” IEEE Systems Journal, vol. 5, no. 1, pp. 28–39, 2011.
- Y. Huang, Z. Zhang, and X. Zhang, “Assessment and management vulnerability of supply networks structure based on social networks analysis,” in Proceedings of the 2nd IEEE International Conference on Advanced Management Science (ICAMS '10), pp. 128–132, July 2010.
- Y. Yan, X. Liu, and X.-T. Zhuang, “Resilient supply chain emergency management strategy based on node fails,” Control and Decision, vol. 25, no. 1, pp. 25–30, 2010.
- E. D. Vugrin, D. E. Warren, and M. A. Ehlen, “A resilience assessment framework for infrastructure and economic systems: quantitative and qualitative resilience analysis of petrochemical supply chains to a hurricane,” Process Safety Progress, vol. 30, no. 3, pp. 280–290, 2011.
- W. Wang, W. Fu, G. Wang, and L. Hao, “Complex dynamics of supply chain system with learning ability,” Journal of Mechanical Engineering, vol. 47, no. 8, pp. 175–182, 2011.
- Y. P. Li, W. H. Zhang, S. Wang, et al., “Supply chain super-network model and area resources planning of industrial cluster,” Journal of Shenyang University (Natural Science), vol. 24, no. 6, pp. 85–88, 2012.
- Z. P. Zuo and J. Z. Li, “Research on the combination mechanism of cluster supply chain and Eco-industrial Park,” Forum on Science and Technology in China, vol. 5, pp. 137–156, 2012.
- C.-H. Lin, C.-M. Tung, and C.-T. Huang, “Elucidating the industrial cluster effect from a system dynamics perspective,” Technovation, vol. 26, no. 4, pp. 473–482, 2006.
- B. He and G. Song, “Cluster supply chain network structure and knowledge transfer,” in Proceedings of the International Conference on Information Management, Innovation Management and Industrial Engineering (ICIII '09), vol. 3, pp. 615–618, December 2009.
- Q. Wu, “Cluster supply chain risk and its governance,” Applied Mechanics and Materials, vol. 63-64, pp. 260–263, 2011.
- X. Li and G. Chen, “A local-world evolving network model,” Physica A, vol. 328, no. 1-2, pp. 274–286, 2003.
- J.-F. Zheng, Z.-Y. Gao, and X.-M. Zhao, “Modeling cascading failures in congested complex networks,” Physica A, vol. 385, no. 2, pp. 700–706, 2007.
- J.-W. Wang and L.-L. Rong, “Robustness of the western United States power grid under edge attack strategies due to cascading failures,” Safety Science, vol. 49, no. 6, pp. 807–812, 2011.
- J. Winkler, L. Dueñas-Osorio, R. Stein, and D. Subramanian, “Interface network models for complex urban infrastructure systems,” Journal of Infrastructure Systems, vol. 17, no. 4, pp. 138–150, 2012.
- S. Wang, L. Hong, and X. Chen, “Vulnerability analysis of interdependent infrastructure systems: a methodological framework,” Physica A, vol. 391, no. 11, pp. 3323–3335, 2012.