- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 763564, 7 pages
Modified Function Projective Synchronization of Fractional Order Chaotic Systems with Different Dimensions
1Software College, Northeastern University, Shenyang 110819, China
2School of Information Science & Engineering, Northeastern University, Shenyang 110819, China
Received 23 February 2013; Revised 23 September 2013; Accepted 27 September 2013
Academic Editor: Daniele Fournier-Prunaret
Copyright © 2013 Hong-Juan Liu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Xiaobing Zhou, Lianglin Xiong, and Xiaomei Cai, “Adaptive Switched Generalized Function Projective Synchronization between Two Hyperchaotic Systems with Unknown Parameters,” Entropy, vol. 16, no. 1, pp. 377–388, 2014.
- Lingling Geng, Yongguang Yu, and Shuo Zhang, “Function projective synchronization between integer-order and stochastic fractional-order nonlinear systems,” ISA Transactions, 2016.