- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 763564, 7 pages
Modified Function Projective Synchronization of Fractional Order Chaotic Systems with Different Dimensions
1Software College, Northeastern University, Shenyang 110819, China
2School of Information Science & Engineering, Northeastern University, Shenyang 110819, China
Received 23 February 2013; Revised 23 September 2013; Accepted 27 September 2013
Academic Editor: Daniele Fournier-Prunaret
Copyright © 2013 Hong-Juan Liu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- B. Blasius, A. Huppert, and L. Stone, “Complex dynamics and phase synchronization in spatially extended ecological system,” Nature, vol. 399, pp. 354–359, 1999.
- M. Lakshmanan and K. Murali, Chaos in Nonlinear Oscillators: Controlling and Synchronization, World Scientific, Singapore, 1996.
- S. K. Han, C. Kerrer, and Y. Kuramoto, “Dephasing and bursting in coupled neural oscillators,” Physical Review Letters, vol. 75, pp. 3190–3193, 1995.
- K. M. Cuomo and A. V. Oppenheim, “Circuit implementation of synchronized chaos with application to communication,” Physical Review Letters, vol. 71, pp. 65–68, 1993.
- L. M. Pecora and T. L. Carroll, “Synchronization in chaotic systems,” Physical Review Letters, vol. 64, no. 8, pp. 821–824, 1990.
- C. W. Wu and L. O. Chua, “A unified framework for synchronization and control of dynamical systems,” International Journal of Bifurcation and Chaos in Applied Sciences and Engineering, vol. 4, no. 4, pp. 979–998, 1994.
- M. G. Rosenblum, A. S. Pikovsky, and J. Kurths, “Phase synchronization of chaotic oscillators,” Physics Review Letters, vol. 76, pp. 1804–1807, 1996.
- S. Taherionl and Y. C. Lai, “Observability of lag synchronization of coupled chaotic oscillators,” Physical Review E, vol. 59, pp. 6247–6250, 1999.
- Z. Y. Yan, “Q-S (lag or anticipated) synchronization backstepping scheme in a class of continuous-time hyperchaotic systems—a symbolic-numeric computation approach,” Chaos, vol. 15, no. 2, Article ID 023902, 9 pages, 2005.
- R. Mainieri and J. Rehacek, “Projective synchronization in three-dimensional chaotic systems,” Physics Review Letters, vol. 82, pp. 3042–3045, 1999.
- K. S. Sudheer and M. Sabir, “Adaptive modified function projective synchronization between hyperchaotic Lorenz system and hyperchaotic Lu system with uncertain parameters,” Physics Letters A, vol. 373, no. 41, pp. 3743–3748, 2009.
- K. S. Sudheer and M. Sabir, “Switched modified function projective synchronization of hyperchaotic Qi system with uncertain parameters,” Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, vol. 15, pp. 4058–4064, 2010.
- J. R. Chen, L. C. Jiao, J. S. Wu, et al., “Projective synchronization with different scale factors in a driven-response complex network and its application in image encryption,” Nonlinear Analysis: Real World Applications, vol. 11, pp. 3045–3058, 2010.
- T. T. Hartley, C. F. Lorenzo, and H. K. Qammer, “Chaos in a fractional order Chua's system,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems I, vol. 42, pp. 485–490, 1995.
- J. G. Lu, “Chaotic dynamics and synchronization of fractional-order Arneodo's systems,” Chaos Solitons & Fractals, vol. 26, pp. 1125–1133, 2005.
- C. Li and G. Peng, “Chaos in Chen's system with a fractional order,” Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, vol. 22, no. 2, pp. 443–450, 2004.
- X. Y. Wang and J. M. Song, “Synchronization of the fractional order hyperchaos Lorenz systems with activation feedback control,” Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, vol. 14, pp. 3351–3357, 2009.
- F. H. Min, Y. Yu, and C. J. Ge, “Circuit implementation and tracking control of the fractional-order hyper-chaotic Lü system,” Acta Physica Sinica, vol. 58, no. 3, pp. 1456–1461, 2009.
- M. S. Tavazoei, M. Haeri, and N. Nazari., “Analysis of undamped oscillations generated by marginally stable fractional order systems,” Signal Processing, vol. 88, pp. 2971–2978, 2008.
- S. K. Agrawal, M. Srivastava, and S. Das, “Synchronization of fractional order chaotic systems using active control method,” Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, vol. 45, pp. 737–752, 2012.
- R. X. Zhang and S. P. Yang, “Adaptive synchronization of fractional-order chaotic systems via a single driving variable,” Nonlinear Dynamics, vol. 66, no. 4, pp. 831–837, 2011.
- J. G. Lu, “Nonlinear observer design to synchronize fractional-order chaotic system via a scaler transmitted signal,” Physica A, vol. 359, pp. 107–118, 2006.
- D.-Y. Chen, Y.-X. Liu, X.-Y. Ma, and R.-F. Zhang, “Control of a class of fractional-order chaotic systems via sliding mode,” Nonlinear Dynamics, vol. 67, no. 1, pp. 893–901, 2012.
- P. Zhou and R. Ding, “Chaotic synchronization between different fractional-order chaotic systems,” Journal of the Franklin Institute, vol. 348, no. 10, pp. 2839–2848, 2011.
- S. Y. Li and Z. M. Ge, “Generalized synchronization of chaotic systems with different orders by fuzzy logic constant controller,” Expert Systems with Applications, vol. 38, pp. 2302–2310, 2011.
- R. Femat and J. Alvarez-Ramírez, “Synchronization of a class of strictly different chaotic oscillators,” Physics Letters A, vol. 236, no. 4, pp. 307–313, 1997.
- D. Terman, N. Kopell, and A. Bose, “Dynamics of two mutually coupled slow inhibitory neurons,” Physica D, vol. 117, no. 1–4, pp. 241–275, 1998.
- S. Wang, Y. G. Yu, and M. Diao, “Hybrid projective synchronization of chaotic fractional order systems with different dimensions,” Physica A, vol. 389, pp. 4981–4988, 2010.
- S. Wang and Y. G. Yu, “Generalized projective synchronization of fractional order chaotic systems with different dimensions,” Chinese Physics Letters, vol. 29, no. 2, Article ID 020505, 2012.
- D. Matignon, “Stability results of fractional differential equation with applications to control processing,” in Computational Engineering in Systems Applications, pp. 963–968, 1996.
- K. Diethelm, N. J. Ford, and A. D. Freed, “A predictor-corrector approach for the numerical solution of fractional differential equations,” Nonlinear Dynamics, vol. 29, no. 1–4, pp. 3–22, 2002.