- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 784198, 11 pages
Almost Periodic Solutions for Second Order Dynamic Equations on Time Scales
1School of Mathematical Sciences, Dalian University of Technology, Dalian, Liaoning 116024, China
2College of Mathematics and Computational Science, Shenzhen University, Shenzhen 518060, China
Received 25 July 2013; Accepted 3 September 2013
Academic Editor: Mustafa R. S. Kulenovic
Copyright © 2013 Yan Wang and Lan Li. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Chao Wang, “Almost periodic solutions of impulsive BAM neural networks with variable delays on time scales,” Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, 2014.
- Chao Wang, and Ravi P. Agarwal, “A Further Study of Almost Periodic Time Scales with Some Notes and Applications,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–11, 2014.