- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 791743, 6 pages
Impacts of Snowy Weather Conditions on Expressway Traffic Flow Characteristics
Beijing Key Laboratory of Traffic Engineering, Beijing University of Technology, No. 100, Pingleyuan, Chaoyang District, Beijing 100124, China
Received 13 September 2012; Revised 11 January 2013; Accepted 11 January 2013
Academic Editor: Wuhong Wang
Copyright © 2013 Jiancheng Weng et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- T. Q. Tang, W. F. Shi, X. B. Yang, Y. P. Wang, and G. Q. Lu, “A macro traffic flow model accounting for road capacity and reliability analysis,” Physica A-Statistical Mechanics and Its Applications, vol. 392, no. 24, pp. 6300–6306, 2013.
- Hernan Caceres, Ha Hwang, and Qing He, “Estimating freeway route travel time distributions with consideration to time-of-day, inclement weather, and traffic incidents,” Journal of Advanced Transportation, 2016.
- Saini Yang, Guofan Yin, Xianwu Shi, Hao Liu, and Ying Zou, “Modeling the Adverse Impact of Rainstorms on a Regional Transport Network,” International Journal of Disaster Risk Science, 2016.