- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 793514, 6 pages
Research on the Architecture of a Basic Reconfigurable Information Communication Network
1School of Information Engineering, Zhengzhou University, Zhengzhou 450001, China
2Informatization Office, University of Shanghai for Science and Technology, Shanghai 200093, China
3National Digital Switching System Engineering & Technological R&D Center, Zhengzhou 450002, China
Received 20 September 2013; Accepted 6 November 2013
Academic Editor: Guoliang Wei
Copyright © 2013 Ruimin Wang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- J.-P. Wu and K. Xu, “Research on next-generation internet architecture,” Journal of Computer Science and Technology, vol. 21, no. 5, pp. 723–731, 2006.
- C.-S. Lee and D. Knight, “Realization of the next-generation network,” IEEE Communications Magazine, vol. 43, no. 10, pp. 34–41, 2005.
- M. N. O. Sadiku and T. H. Nguyen, “Next generation networks,” IEEE Potentials, vol. 21, no. 2, pp. 6–8, 2002.
- H. M. Sigurdsson, S. E. Thorsteinsson, and T. K. Stidsen, “Cost optimization methods in the design of next generation networks,” IEEE Communications Magazine, vol. 42, no. 9, pp. 118–122, 2004.
- J. Simoes and S. Wahle, “The future of services in next generation networks,” IEEE Potentials, vol. 30, no. 1, pp. 24–29, 2011.
- Z. Zhang, B. Q. Wang, and J. Liu, “Balanced counting Bloom filters: a space-efficient synoptic data structure for a high-performance network,” IET Communications, vol. 6, no. 15, pp. 2259–2266, 2012.
- H. Ma, Y. Guo, D. Cheng, and J. Zhang, “Reducing burst packet loss through route-free forwarding,” Journal of Electronics, vol. 27, no. 3, pp. 363–370, 2010.
- I. Artundo, W. Heirman, C. Debaes, M. Loperena, J. Van Campenhout, and H. Thienpont, “Low-power reconfigurable network architecture for on-chip photonic interconnects,” in Proceedings of the 17th IEEE Symposium on High Performance Interconnects (HOTI '09), pp. 163–169, New York, NY, USA, August 2009.
- M. Attig and J. Lockwood, “A framework for rule processing in reconfigurable network systems,” in Proceedings of the 13th Annual IEEE Symposium on Field-Programmable Custom Computing Machines (FCCM '05), pp. 225–234, April 2005.
- C. A. Balanis, “Smart antennas for future reconfigurable wireless communication networks,” in Proceedings of the IEEE Topical Conference on Wireless Communication Technology, pp. 181–182, October 2003.
- C. Y. Chao and M. Ilyas, “Fast reconfigurable communication networks,” in Proceedings of the 8th Annual International Phoenix Conference on Computers and Communications, pp. 248–252, Scottsdale, Ariz, USA, March 1989.
- C. Y. Chao and M. Ilyas, “Distributed channel allocation in reconfigurable communication networks,” in Proceedings of the 13th Annual IEEE Symposium on Field-Programmable Custom Computing Machines, pp. 896–900, Columbia, SC, USA, April 1989.
- J.-C. Chen, J.-H. Yeh, S.-H. Hung, F.-C. Chen, L.-W. Lin, and Y.-W. Lan, “Reconfigurable architecture and mobility management for next-generation wireless IP networks,” IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications, vol. 6, no. 8, pp. 3102–3113, 2007.
- S. Yusuf, W. Luk, M. Sloman, N. Dulay, E. C. Lupu, and G. Brown, “Reconfigurable architecture for network flow analysis,” IEEE Transactions on Very Large Scale Integration (VLSI) Systems, vol. 16, no. 1, pp. 57–65, 2008.