- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 808249, 9 pages
Adaptive State-Feedback Stabilization for Stochastic Nonholonomic Mobile Robots with Unknown Parameters
1School of Mathematics and Information Science, Shijiazhuang University, Hebei 050035, China
2Department of Mathematics and Physics, Changzhou Campus, Hohai University, Jiangsu 213022, China
Received 19 September 2013; Accepted 29 October 2013
Academic Editor: Guoliang Wei
Copyright © 2013 Wenli Feng et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- R. W. Brockett, “Asymptotic stability and feedback stabilization,” in Differential Geometric Control Theory (Houghton, Mich., 1982), vol. 27 of Progr. Math., pp. 181–191, Birkhäuser, Boston, Mass, USA, 1983.
- Z.-P. Jiang, “Iterative design of time-varying stabilizers for multi-input systems in chained form,” Systems & Control Letters, vol. 28, no. 5, pp. 255–262, 1996.
- S. S. Ge, Z. Wang, and T. H. Lee, “Adaptive stabilization of uncertain nonholonomic systems by state and output feedback,” Automatica, vol. 39, no. 8, pp. 1451–1460, 2003.
- Q.-D. Wang and C.-L. Wei, “Robust adaptive control of nonholonomic systems with nonlinear parameterization,” Acta Automatica Sinica, vol. 33, no. 4, pp. 399–403, 2007.
- Y.-P. Tian and S. Li, “Exponential stabilization of nonholonomic dynamic systems by smooth time-varying control,” Automatica, vol. 38, no. 8, pp. 1139–1146, 2002.
- K.-C. Cao, “Global -exponential trackers for nonholonomic chained-form systems based on LMI,” International Journal of Systems Science, vol. 42, no. 12, pp. 1981–1992, 2011.
- G. Campion, G. Bastin, and B. D'Andréa-Novel, “Structural properties and classification of kinematic and dynamic models of wheeled mobile robots,” IEEE Transactions on Robotics and Automation, vol. 12, no. 1, pp. 47–62, 1996.
- C. Wang, Y. Mei, Z. Liang, and Q. Jia, “Dynamic feedback tracking control of non-holonomic mobile robots with unknown camera parameters,” Transactions of the Institute of Measurement and Control, vol. 32, no. 2, pp. 155–169, 2010.
- Z.-Y. Liang and C.-L. Wang, “Robust stabilization of nonholonomic chained form systems with uncertainties,” Acta Automatica Sinica, vol. 37, no. 2, pp. 129–142, 2011.
- F. Yang and C.-L. Wang, “Adaptive stabilization for uncertain nonholonomic dynamic mobile robots based on visual servoing feedback,” Acta Automatica Sinica, vol. 37, no. 7, pp. 857–864, 2011.
- J. P. Hespanha, D. Liberzon, and A. S. Morse, “Towards the supervisory control of uncertain nonholonomic systems,” in Proceedings of the American Control Conference (ACC '99), pp. 3520–3524, San Diego, Calif, USA, June 1999.
- Z.-P. Jiang, “Robust exponential regulation of nonholonomic systems with uncertainties,” Automatica, vol. 36, no. 2, pp. 189–209, 2000.
- Z. Xi, G. Feng, Z. P. Jiang, and D. Cheng, “A switching algorithm for global exponential stabilization of uncertain chained systems,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 48, no. 10, pp. 1793–1798, 2003, New directions on nonlinear control.
- G. Wei, Z. Wang, and H. Shu, “Robust filtering with stochastic nonlinearities and multiple missing measurements,” Automatica, vol. 45, no. 3, pp. 836–841, 2009.
- G. Wei, Z. Wang, J. Lam, K. Fraser, G. P. Rao, and X. Liu, “Robust filtering for stochastic genetic regulatory networks with time-varying delay,” Mathematical Biosciences, vol. 220, no. 2, pp. 73–80, 2009.
- M. Krstić and H. Deng, Stability of Nonlinear Uncertain Systems, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 1998.
- Z. Pan and T. Başar, “Backstepping controller design for nonlinear stochastic systems under a risk-sensitive cost criterion,” SIAM Journal on Control and Optimization, vol. 37, no. 3, pp. 957–995, 1999.
- J. Wang, H. Gao, and H. Li, “Adaptive robust control of nonholonomic systems with stochastic disturbances,” Science in China. Series F. Information Sciences, vol. 49, no. 2, pp. 189–207, 2006.
- Y. Zhao, J. Yu, and Y. Wu, “State-feedback stabilization for a class of more general high order stochastic nonholonomic systems,” International Journal of Adaptive Control and Signal Processing, vol. 25, no. 8, pp. 687–706, 2011.
- D. Zhang, C. Wang, H. Chen, F. Yang, and J. Du, “Adaptive stabilization of stochastic non-holonomic systems with non-homogeneous uncertainties,” Transactions of the Institute of Measurement and Control, 2011.
- D. Zhang, C. Wang, and H. Chen, “Adaptive state-feedback stabilization for stochastic nonholonomic chained systems,” Control Theory & Applications, vol. 29, no. 11, pp. 1479–1487, 2012.
- Z. J. Wu and Y. H. Liu, “Stochastic stabilization of nonholonomic mobile robot with heading-angle-dependent disturbance,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2012, Article ID 870498, 17 pages, 2012.
- Y. Shang and H. Meng, “Exponential stabilization of nonholonomic mobile robots subject to stochastic disturbance,” Journal of Information & Computational Science, vol. 9, no. 9, pp. 2635–2642, 2012.
- H. Deng, M. Krstić, and R. J. Williams, “Stabilization of stochastic nonlinear systems driven by noise of unknown covariance,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 46, no. 8, pp. 1237–1253, 2001.
- R. Z. Has'minskiĭ, Stochastic Stability of Differential Equations, vol. 7 of Monographs and Textbooks on Mechanics of Solids and Fluids: Mechanics and Analysis, Sijthoff & Noordhoff, Alphen aan den Rijn, The Netherlands, 1980.
- W. Lin and C. Qian, “Adaptive control of nonlinearly parameterized systems: a nonsmooth feedback framework,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 47, no. 5, pp. 757–774, 2002.
- X. Mao, Stochastic Differential Equations and Their Applications, Horwood Publishing Series in Mathematics & Applications, Horwood, Chichester, UK, 1997.