- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 815193, 9 pages
A Novel Ant Colony Optimization Algorithm for Large Scale QoS-Based Service Selection Problem
College of Information Science & Engineering, Northeastern University, Shenyang 110819, China
Received 11 March 2013; Revised 25 May 2013; Accepted 3 June 2013
Academic Editor: Manuel De la Sen
Copyright © 2013 Changsheng Zhang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- M. Alrifai, D. Skoutas, and T. Risse, “Selecting skyline services for QoS-based web service composition,” in Proceedings of the 19th International World Wide Web Conference (WWW '10), pp. 11–20, Raleigh, NC, USA, April 2010.
- A. Michlmayr, F. Rosenberg, P. Leitner, and S. Dustdar, “End-to-end support for QoS-aware service selection, binding, and mediation in VRESCo,” IEEE Transactions on Services Computing, vol. 3, no. 3, pp. 193–205, 2010.
- E. Al-Masri and Q. H. Mahmoud, “Investigating web services on the world wide web,” in Proceedings of the 17th International Conference on World Wide Web (WWW '08), pp. 795–804, Beijing, China, April 2008.
- D. Ardagna and B. Pernici, “Adaptive service composition in flexible processes,” IEEE Transactions on Software Engineering, vol. 33, no. 6, pp. 369–384, 2007.
- T. Yu, Y. Zhang, and K.-J. Lin, “Efficient algorithms for Web services selection with end-to-end QoS constraints,” ACM Transactions on the Web, vol. 1, no. 1, article 6, 2007.
- E. Pejman, Y. Rastegari, P. Majlesi Esfahani, and A. Salajegheh, “Web service composition methods: a survey,” in Proceedings of the International Multi-Conference of Engineers and Computer Scientist (IMECS '12), vol. 1, Hong Kong, March 2012.
- C. Zhang, S. Su, and J. Chen, “DiGA: population diversity handling genetic algorithm for QoS-aware web services selection,” Computer Communications, vol. 30, no. 5, pp. 1082–1090, 2007.
- X.-Q. Fan, X.-W. Fang, and C.-J. Jiang, “Research on Web service selection based on cooperative evolution,” Expert Systems with Applications, vol. 38, no. 8, pp. 9736–9743, 2011.
- M. Dorigo, V. Maniezzo, and A. Colorni, “Ant system: optimization by a colony of cooperating agents,” IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics B, vol. 26, no. 1, pp. 29–41, 1996.
- B. Chandra Mohan and R. Baskaran, “A survey: ant Colony Optimization based recent research and implementation on several engineering domain,” Expert Systems with Applications, vol. 39, no. 4, pp. 4618–4627, 2012.
- M. Pedemonte, S. Nesmachnow, and H. Cancela, “A survey on parallel ant colony optimization,” Applied Soft Computing Journal, vol. 11, no. 8, pp. 5181–5197, 2011.
- R. Wang, L. Ma, and Y. Chen, “The research of Web service selection based on the Ant Colony Algorithm,” in Proceedings of the International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Computational Intelligence (AICI '10), pp. 551–555, October 2010.
- W. Zhang, C. K. Chang, T. Feng, and H.-Y. Jiang, “QoS-based dynamic web service composition with ant colony optimization,” in Proceedings of the 34th Annual IEEE International Computer Software and Applications Conference (COMPSAC '10), pp. 493–502, July 2010.
- X. Zheng, J. Z. Luo, and A. B. Song, “Ant colony system based algorithm for QoS-aware web service selection,” in Proceedings of the 4th International Conference on Grid Service Engineering and Management (GSEM '07), vol. 117, pp. 39–50, Leipzig, Germany, 2007.
- Y.-M. Xia, B. Cheng, J.-L. Chen, X.-W. Meng, and D. Liu, “Optimizing services composition based on improved ant colony algorithm,” Chinese Journal of Computers, vol. 35, no. 2, pp. 270–281, 2012.
- Z. Yang, C. Shang, Q. Liu, and C. Zhao, “A dynamic web services composition algorithm based on the combination of ant colony algorithm and genetic algorithm,” Journal of Computational Information Systems, vol. 6, no. 8, pp. 2617–2622, 2010.
- D. Skoutas, D. Sacharidis, A. Simitsis, and T. Sellis, “Ranking and clustering web services using multicriteria dominance relationships,” IEEE Transactions on Services Computing, vol. 3, no. 3, pp. 163–177, 2010.
- J. Handl, J. Knowles, and M. Dorigo, “Ant-based clustering and topographic mapping,” Artificial Life, vol. 12, no. 1, pp. 1–36, 2006.
- M. T. Jensen, “Reducing the run-time complexity of multiobjective EAs: the NSGA-II and other algorithms,” IEEE Transactions on Evolutionary Computation, vol. 7, no. 5, pp. 503–515, 2003.
- J. Cardoso, A. Sheth, J. Miller, J. Arnold, and K. Kochut, “Quality of service for workflows and web service processes,” Web Semantics, vol. 1, no. 3, pp. 281–308, 2004.
- M. López-Ibáñez, J. Dubois-Lacoste, T. Stützle, and M. Birattari, “The irace package, iterated race for automatic algorithm configuration,” Tech. Rep. TR/IRIDIA/2011-004, IRIDIA, UniversitéLibre de Bruxelles, Brussels, Belgium, 2011, http://iridia.ulb.ac.be/IridiaTrSeries/IridiaTr2011-004.pdf.