- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 841764, 8 pages
Modeling a Tumor Growth with Piecewise Constant Arguments
Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Education, Erciyes University, 38039 Kayseri, Turkey
Received 22 February 2013; Accepted 18 April 2013
Academic Editor: Qingdu Li
Copyright © 2013 F. Bozkurt. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- F. Bozkurt, “Mathematical Modeling and Stability Analysis of the Brain Tumor Glioblastoma Multiforme (GBM),” International Journal of Modeling and Optimization, vol. 4, no. 4, pp. 257–262, 2014.
- Fuat Gurcan, Senol Kartal, Ilhan Ozturk, and Fatma Bozkurt, “Stability and bifurcation analysis of a mathematical model for tumor–immune interaction with piecewise constant arguments of delay,” Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, vol. 68, pp. 169–179, 2014.