- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 863805, 7 pages
Dynamics of a Market Share Model for Enterprises with Coopetition Strategy
Shanxi University, Taiyuan, Shanxi 030006, China
Received 12 September 2013; Accepted 5 October 2013
Academic Editor: Zhen Jin
Copyright © 2013 Mingxia Zhao. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- B. Nalebuff and A. Brandenburger, Co-Opetition, Harvard Business Press, Cambridge, Mass, USA, 1996.
- M. Bengtsson and S. Kock, “Cooperation and competition among horizontal actors in business networks,” in Proceedings of the 6th Workshop on Interorganizational Research, pp. 23–25, Augus 1996.
- M. Bengtsson and S. Kock, “Coopetition in business networks—to cooperate and compete simultaneously,” Industrial Marketing Management, vol. 29, no. 5, pp. 411–426, 2000.
- M. Deutsch, Over Fifty Years of Conict Research, pp. 46–77, Oxford University Press, New York, NY, USA, 1980.
- K. Hausken, “Cooperation and between-group competition,” Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization, vol. 42, no. 3, pp. 417–425, 2000.
- C. Loebbecke, P. C. van Fenema, P. Powell, et al., “Knowledge transfer under co-opetition,” in Information Systems: Current Issues and Future Changes, pp. 215–229, American Management System, 1997.
- X. Z. Zhuo, X. Wang, and Z. F. Wang, “The research of supply chain alliance partner enterprise co-opetition relations based on volterra model,” Journal of Industrial Engineering, vol. 24, pp. 134–137, 2010.
- J. Li, Y. Yang, and Y. Zhou, “Global stability of an epidemic model with latent stage and vaccination,” Nonlinear Analysis: Real World Applications, vol. 12, no. 4, pp. 2163–2173, 2011.
- H. Guo, M. Y. Li, and Z. Shuai, “Global stability of the endemic equilibrium of multigroup SIR epidemic models,” Canadian Applied Mathematics Quarterly, vol. 14, pp. 259–284, 2006.
- H. Guo, M. Y. Li, and Z. Shuai, “A graph-theoretic approach to the method of global Lyapunov functions,” Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 136, no. 8, pp. 2793–2802, 2008.
- A. Korobeinikov, “Global properties of SIR and SEIR epidemic models with multiple parallel infectious stages,” Bulletin of Mathematical Biology, vol. 71, no. 1, pp. 75–83, 2009.
- A. Korobeinikov and P. K. Maini, “Non-linear incidence and stability of infectious disease models,” Mathematical Medicine and Biology, vol. 22, no. 2, pp. 113–128, 2005.
- A. Korobeinikov, “Lyapunov functions and global stability for SIR and SIRS epidemiological models with non-linear transmission,” Bulletin of Mathematical Biology, vol. 68, no. 3, pp. 615–626, 2006.
- A. Korobeinikov, “Global properties of infectious disease models with nonlinear incidence,” Bulletin of Mathematical Biology, vol. 69, no. 6, pp. 1871–1886, 2007.
- Z. Yuan and L. Wang, “Global stability of epidemiological models with group mixing and nonlinear incidence rates,” Nonlinear Analysis: Real World Applications, vol. 11, no. 2, pp. 995–1004, 2010.
- R. Sun and J. Shi, “Global stability of multigroup epidemic model with group mixing and nonlinear incidence rates,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 218, no. 2, pp. 280–286, 2011.
- J. P. LaSalle, The Stability of Dynamical Systems, Regional Conference Series in Applied Mathematics, SIAM, Philadelphia, Pa, USA, 1976.
- X. Q. Zhao and Z. J. Jing, “Global asymptotic behavior in some cooperative systems of functional differential equations,” Canadian Applied Mathematics Quarterly, vol. 4, pp. 421–444, 1996.
- Y. Jin and W. Wang, “The effect of population dispersal on the spread of a disease,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 308, no. 1, pp. 343–364, 2005.
- X. Q. Zhao, Dynamical Systems in Population Biology, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 2003.
- H. L. Smith and P. Waltman, The Theory of the Chemostat, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, UK, 1995.
- P. van den Driessche and J. Watmough, “Reproduction numbers and sub-threshold endemic equilibria for compartmental models of disease transmission,” Mathematical Biosciences, vol. 180, pp. 29–48, 2002.
- G. Q. Sun, L. Li, and Z. K. Zhang, “Spatial dynamics of a vegetation model in an arid flat environment,” Nonlinear Dynamics, vol. 73, pp. 2207–2219, 2013.