- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 864707, 13 pages
Single Impulsive Controller for Exponential Synchronization of Stochastic Lur'e Networks with Impulsive Disturbance
College of Mathematics and Computational Sciences, Shenzhen University, Shenzhen 518060, China
Received 8 January 2013; Accepted 22 April 2013
Academic Editor: Jinde Cao
Copyright © 2013 Yi Zhao et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- S. H. Strogatz and I. Stewart, “Coupled oscillators and biological synchronization,” Scientific American, vol. 269, no. 6, pp. 102–109, 1993.
- C. M. Gray, “Synchronous oscillations in neuronal systems: mechanisms and functions,” Journal of Computational Neuroscience, vol. 1, no. 1-2, pp. 11–38, 1994.
- J. Fell and N. Axmacher, “The role of phase synchronization in memory processes,” Nature Reviews Neuroscience, vol. 12, no. 2, pp. 105–118, 2011.
- W. He, F. Qian, J. Cao, and Q.-L. Han, “Impulsive synchronization of two nonidentical chaotic systems with time-varying delay,” Physics Letters A, vol. 375, no. 3, pp. 498–504, 2011.
- L. M. Pecora and T. L. Carroll, “Synchronization in chaotic systems,” Physical Review Letters, vol. 64, no. 8, pp. 821–824, 1990.
- H. Li, B. Chen, Q. Zhou, and W. Qian, “Robust stability for uncertain delayed fuzzy Hopfield neural networks with Markovian jumping parameters,” IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics B, vol. 39, no. 1, pp. 94–102, 2009.
- H. Li, H. Gao, and P. Shi, “New passivity analysis for neural networks with discrete and distributed delays,” IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks, vol. 22, no. 11, pp. 1842–1847, 2010.
- A. Pikovsky, M. Rosenblum, and J. Kurths, Synchronization: A Universal Concept in Nonlinear Sciences, vol. 12, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, UK, 2001.
- Y. Tang, H. Gao, W. Zou, and J. Kurths, “Identifying controlling nodes in neuronal networks in different scales,” PLoS ONE, vol. 7, Article ID e41375, 2012.
- Y.-W. Wang, H. O. Wang, J.-W. Xiao, and Z.-H. Guan, “Synchronization of complex dynamical networks under recoverable attacks,” Automatica, vol. 46, no. 1, pp. 197–203, 2010.
- J. Q. Lu, Z. D. Wang, J. D. Cao, D. W. C. Ho, and J. Kurths, “Pinning impulsive stabilization of nonlinear dynamical networks with time-varying delay,” International Jorurnal of Bifurcation and Chaos, vol. 22, no. 7, Article ID 1250176, 12 pages, 2012.
- J. Lu, D. W. C. Ho, J. Cao, and J. Kurths, “Single impulsive controller for globally exponential synchronization of dynamical networks,” Nonlinear Analysis: Real World Applications, vol. 14, no. 1, pp. 581–593, 2013.
- J. Q. Lu, J. Kurths, J. D. Cao, N. Mahdavi, and C. Huang, “Synchronization control for nonlinear stochastic dynamical networks: pinning impulsive strategy,” IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks and Learning Systems, vol. 23, no. 2, pp. 285–292, 2012.
- J. Lu, D. W. C. Ho, J. Cao, and J. Kurths, “Exponential synchronization of linearly coupled neural networks with impulsive disturbances,” IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks, vol. 22, no. 2, pp. 329–335, 2011.
- G. Zhang, Z. Liu, and Z. Ma, “Synchronization of complex dynamical networks via impulsive control,” Chaos, vol. 17, no. 4, Article ID 043126, 9 pages, 2007.
- B. Liu, X. Liu, G. Chen, and H. Wang, “Robust impulsive synchronization of uncertain dynamical networks,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems I, vol. 52, no. 7, pp. 1431–1441, 2005.
- B. C. Goodwin, “Oscillatory behavior in enzymatic control processes,” Advances in Enzyme Regulation, vol. 3, pp. 425–428, 1965.
- M. B. Elowitz and S. Leibier, “A synthetic oscillatory network of transcriptional regulators,” Nature, vol. 403, no. 6767, pp. 335–338, 2000.
- T. S. Gardner, C. R. Cantor, and J. J. Collins, “Construction of a genetic toggle switch in Escherichia coli,” Nature, vol. 403, no. 6767, pp. 339–342, 2000.
- V. Gazi and K. M. Passino, “Stability analysis of social foraging swarms,” IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics B, vol. 34, no. 1, pp. 539–557, 2004.
- L. O. Chua, “Chuas circuit: an overview ten years later,” Journal of Circuits, Systems and Computers, vol. 4, no. 117, pp. 117–159, 1994.
- W. He, F. Qian, Q. L. Han, and J. Cao, “Synchronization error estimation and controller design for delayed Lure systems with parameter mismatches,” IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks and Learning Systems, vol. 23, no. 10, pp. 1551–1563, 2012.
- X. Huang, J. Cao, and D. W. C. Ho, “Synchronization criteria for Lur'e systems by dynamic output feedback with time-delay,” International Journal of Bifurcation and Chaos in Applied Sciences and Engineering, vol. 16, no. 8, pp. 2293–2307, 2006.
- J. Cao, H. X. Li, and D. W. C. Ho, “Synchronization criteria of Lur'e systems with time-delay feedback control,” Chaos, Solitons and Fractals, vol. 23, no. 4, pp. 1285–1298, 2005.
- M. E. Yalçin, J. A. K. Suykens, and J. Vandewalle, “Master-slave synchronization of Lur'e systems with time-delay,” International Journal of Bifurcation and Chaos in Applied Sciences and Engineering, vol. 11, no. 6, pp. 1707–1722, 2001.
- X. Liu, J. Wang, and L. Huang, “Global synchronization for a class of dynamical complex networks,” Physica A, vol. 386, no. 1, pp. 543–556, 2007.
- T. Wang, T. Li, X. Yang, and S. M. Fei, “Cluster synchronization for delayed Lur'e dynamical networks based on pinning control,” Neurocomputing, vol. 83, no. 15, pp. 72–82, 2012.
- J. Cao, Z. Wang, and Y. Sun, “Synchronization in an array of linearly stochastically coupled networks with time delays,” Physica A, vol. 385, no. 2, pp. 718–728, 2007.
- J. Lu, D. W. C. Ho, and J. Cao, “A unified synchronization criterion for impulsive dynamical networks,” Automatica, vol. 46, no. 7, pp. 1215–1221, 2010.
- C. W. Wu and L. O. Chua, “Synchronization in an array of linearly coupled dynamical systems,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems I, vol. 42, no. 8, pp. 430–447, 1995.
- B. Liu, “Stability of solutions for stochastic impulsive systems via comparison approach,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 53, no. 9, pp. 2128–2133, 2008.