- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 871286, 8 pages
Two-Period Inventory Control with Manufacturing and Remanufacturing under Return Compensation Policy
School of Science, Tianjin University, Tianjin 300072, China
Received 18 December 2012; Accepted 1 February 2013
Academic Editor: Xiang Li
Copyright © 2013 Xiaochen Sun et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- M. Fleischmann, Quantitative models for reverse logistics [Ph.D. thesis], Erasmus University, Rotterdam, The Netherlands, 2000.
- M. Fleischmann and R. Kuik, “On optimal inventory control with independent stochastic item returns,” European Journal of Operational Research, vol. 151, no. 1, pp. 25–37, 2003.
- Kiesmüller, “A new approach for controlling a hybrid stochastic manufacturing/remanufacturing system with inventories and different leadtimes,” European Journal of Operational Research, vol. 147, no. 1, pp. 62–71, 2003.
- K. Inderfurth, “Optimal policies in hybrid manufacturing/remanufacturing systems with product substitution,” International Journal of Production Economics, vol. 90, no. 3, pp. 325–343, 2004.
- G. A. DeCroix and P. H. Zipkin, “Inventory management for an assembly system with product or component returns,” Management Science, vol. 51, no. 8, pp. 1250–1265, 2005.
- G. A. DeCroix, “Optimal policy for a multiechelon inventory system with remanufacturing,” Operations Research, vol. 54, no. 3, pp. 532–543, 2006.
- S. X. Zhou, Z. T. Tao, and X. C. Chao, “Optimal control of inventory systems with multiple types of remanufacturable products,” Manufacturing and Service Operations Management, vol. 13, no. 1, pp. 20–34, 2011.
- S. X. Zhou and Y. Yu, “Optimal product acquisition, pricing, and inventory management for systems with remanufacturing,” Operations Research, vol. 59, no. 2, pp. 514–521, 2011.
- M. Fleischmann, J. M. Bloemhof-Ruwaard, R. Dekker, E. van der Laan, J. A. E. E. van Nunen, and L. N. van Wassenhove, “Quantitative models for reverse logistics: a review,” European Journal of Operational Research, vol. 103, no. 1, pp. 1–17, 1997.
- R. Dekker, M. Fleischmann, K. Inderfurth, and L. N. V. Wassenhove, Reverse Logistics Quantitative Models for Closed-Loop Supply Chains, Springer, 1st edition, 2004.
- G. P. Kiesmüller and E. A. van der Laan, “An inventory model with dependent product demands and returns,” International Journal of Production Economics, vol. 72, no. 1, pp. 73–87, 2001.
- I. Dobos and K. Richter, “An extended production/recycling model with stationary demand and return rates,” International Journal of Production Economics, vol. 90, no. 3, pp. 311–323, 2004.
- B. Atamer, I. S. Bakal, and Z. P. Bayındır, “Optimal pricing and production decisions in utilizing reusable containers,” International Journal of Production Economics, 2011.
- S. Boyd and L. Vandenberghe, Convex Optimization, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, Mass, USA, 2004.