- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 875749, 6 pages
Perturbation of Stochastic Boussinesq Equations with Multiplicative White Noise
Institute of System Theory and Application, Chongqing University of Posts and Telecommunications, Chongqing 400065, China
Received 28 December 2012; Accepted 28 March 2013
Academic Editor: Xiaofeng Liao
Copyright © 2013 Chunde Yang and Xin Zhao. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- R. Temam, Infinite-Dimensional Dynamical Systems in Mechanics and Physics, vol. 68 of Applied Mathematical Sciences, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 1988.
- B. Guo, “Nonlinear Galerkin methods for solving two-dimensional Newton-Boussinesq equations,” Chinese Annals of Mathematics B, vol. 16, no. 3, pp. 379–390, 1995.
- B. L. Guo, “Spectral method for solving two-dimensional Newton-Boussinesq equations,” Acta Mathematicae Applicatae Sinica, vol. 5, no. 3, pp. 208–218, 1989.
- Y. R. Li and B. L. Guo, “Random attractors for quasi-continuous random dynamical systems and applications to stochastic reaction-diffusion equations,” Journal of Differential Equations, vol. 245, no. 7, pp. 1775–1800, 2008.
- L. Arnold, Random Dynamical Systems, Springer Monographs in Mathematics, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 1998.
- T. Caraballo, J. A. Langa, and J. C. Robinson, “Stability and random attractors for a reaction-diffusion equation with multiplicative noise,” Discrete and Continuous Dynamical Systems, vol. 6, no. 4, pp. 875–892, 2000.
- T. Caraballo, J. A. Langa, and J. C. Robinson, “Upper semicontinuity of attractors for small random perturbations of dynamical systems,” Communications in Partial Differential Equations, vol. 23, no. 9-10, pp. 1557–1581, 1998.
- H. Crauel, A. Debussche, and F. Flandoli, “Random attractors,” Journal of Dynamics and Differential Equations, vol. 9, no. 2, pp. 307–341, 1997.
- X. Fan, “Random attractor for a damped sine-Gordon equation with white noise,” Pacific Journal of Mathematics, vol. 216, no. 1, pp. 63–76, 2004.
- G. Da Prato, A. Debussche, and R. Temam, “Stochastic Burger's equation,” Nonlinear Differential Equations and Applications, vol. 1, no. 4, pp. 389–402, 1994.
- J. C. Robinson, “Stability of random attractors under perturbation and approximation,” Journal of Differential Equations, vol. 186, no. 2, pp. 652–669, 2002.
- Y. R. Li and B. L. Guo, “Random attractors of Boussinesq equations with multiplicative noise,” Acta Mathematica Sinica, vol. 25, no. 3, pp. 481–490, 2009.