- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 891428, 8 pages
Spatial Cluster Analysis by the Bin-Packing Problem and DNA Computing Technique
School of Management Science and Engineering, Shandong Normal University, Jinan 250014, China
Received 17 December 2012; Accepted 11 March 2013
Academic Editor: Bo Yang
Copyright © 2013 Xiyu Liu and Jie Xue. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- H. Jiawei and M. Kamber, Data Mining Concepts and Techniques, Elsevier, Singapore, 2nd edition, 2006.
- R. T. Ng and J. Han, “CLARANS: a method for clustering objects for spatial data mining,” IEEE Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering, vol. 14, no. 5, pp. 1003–1016, 2002.
- N. Bouguila, “A model-based approach for discrete data clustering and feature weighting using MAP and stochastic complexity,” IEEE Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering, vol. 21, no. 12, pp. 1649–1664, 2009.
- X. Wang, X. Wang, and D. M. Wilkes, “A divide-and-conquer approach for minimum spanning tree-based clustering,” IEEE Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering, vol. 21, no. 7, pp. 945–958, 2009.
- X. F. Wang and D. S. Huang, “A novel density-based clustering framework by using level set method,” IEEE Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering, vol. 21, no. 11, pp. 1515–1531, 2009.
- L. M. Adleman, “Molecular computation of solutions to combinatorial problems,” Science, vol. 266, no. 5187, pp. 1021–1024, 1994.
- R. J. Lipton, “DNA solution of hard computational problems,” Science, vol. 268, no. 5210, pp. 542–545, 1995.
- G. Păun, G. Rozenberg, and A. Salomaa, DNA Computing. New Computing Paradigms, Texts in Theoretical Computer Science. An EATCS Series, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 1998.
- C. A. Alonso Sanches and N. Y. Soma, “A polynomial-time DNA computing solution for the bin-packing problem,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 215, no. 6, pp. 2055–2062, 2009.
- S. Roweis, E. Winfree, R. Burgoyne et al., “A sticker based model for DNA computation,” Journal of Computational Biology, vol. 5, no. 4, pp. 615–629, 1998.