- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 903593, 10 pages
Solutions Form for Some Rational Systems of Difference Equations
1Department of Mathematics, Rabigh College of Science and Art, King Abdulaziz University, P.O. Box 344, Rabigh 21911, Saudi Arabia
2Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science, Mansoura University, Mansoura 35516, Egypt
Received 13 February 2013; Accepted 8 April 2013
Academic Editor: Ibrahim Yalcinkaya
Copyright © 2013 H. El-Metwally. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- R. P. Agarwal, Difference Equations and Inequalities, Marcel Dekker, New York, NY, USA, 2nd edition, 2000.
- R. P. Agarwal and E. M. Elsayed, “On the solution of fourth-order rational recursive sequence,” Advanced Studies in Contemporary Mathematics, vol. 20, no. 4, pp. 525–545, 2010.
- E. M. Elabbasy, H. El-Metwally, and E. M. Elsayed, “On the solutions of a class of difference equations systems,” Demonstratio Mathematica, vol. 41, no. 1, pp. 109–122, 2008.
- H. El-Metwally, “Qualitative properties of some higher order difference equations,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 58, no. 4, pp. 686–692, 2009.
- A. Y. Özban, “On the positive solutions of the system of rational difference equations ,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 323, no. 1, pp. 26–32, 2006.
- C. Wang, S. Wang, and X. Yan, “Global asymptotic stability of 3-species mutualism models with diffusion and delay effects,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2009, Article ID 317298, 20 pages, 2009.
- E. M. E. Zayed and M. A. El-Moneam, “On the rational recursive sequence ,” Communications on Applied Nonlinear Analysis, vol. 15, no. 2, pp. 47–57, 2008.
- C. Cinar, I. Yalçinkaya, and R. Karatas, “On the positive solutions of the difference equation system ,” Journal of Institute of Mathematics and Computer Sciences, vol. 18, pp. 135–136, 2005.
- A. Y. Özban, “On the system of rational difference equations ,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 188, no. 1, pp. 833–837, 2007.
- A. S. Kurbanlı, C. Çinar, and I. Yalçinkaya, “On the behavior of positive solutions of the system of rational difference equations,” Mathematical and Computer Modelling, vol. 53, no. 5-6, pp. 1261–1267, 2011.
- N. Touafek and E. M. Elsayed, “On the periodicity of some systems of nonlinear difference equations,” Bulletin Mathématiques de la Société des Sciences, vol. 55(103), no. 2, pp. 217––224, 2012.
- I. Yalcinkaya, “On the global asymptotic stability of a second-order system of difference equations,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2008, Article ID 860152, 12 pages, 2008.
- X. Yang, “On the system of rational difference equations , ,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 307, no. 1, pp. 305–311, 2005.
- D. Clark and M. R. S. Kulenović, “A coupled system of rational difference equations,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 43, no. 6-7, pp. 849–867, 2002.
- D. Clark, M. R. S. Kulenović, and J. F. Selgrade, “Global asymptotic behavior of a two-dimensional difference equation modelling competition,” Nonlinear Analysis. Theory, Methods & Applications, vol. 52, no. 7, pp. 1765–1776, 2003.
- E. Camouzis and G. Papaschinopoulos, “Global asymptotic behavior of positive solutions on the system of rational difference equations,” Applied Mathematics Letters, vol. 17, no. 6, pp. 733–737, 2004.