- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 910189, 6 pages
A Fractional-Order Chaotic System with an Infinite Number of Equilibrium Points
1Center of System Theory and Its Applications, Chongqing University of Posts and Telecommunications, Chongqing 400065, China
2Key Laboratory of Network Control and Intelligent Instrument of Ministry of Education, Chongqing University of Posts and Telecommunications, Chongqing 400065, China
Received 18 February 2013; Accepted 21 March 2013
Academic Editor: Xiao-Song Yang
Copyright © 2013 Ping Zhou et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- E. N. Lorenz, “Deterministic nonperodic flow,” Journal of the Atmospheric Sciences, vol. 20, no. 2, pp. 130–141, 1963.
- I. Grigorenko and E. Grigorenko, “Chaotic dynamics of the fractional Lorenz system,” Physical Review Letters, vol. 91, no. 3, Article ID 034101, 4 pages, 2003.
- Q. Jia, “Hyperchaos generated from the Lorenz chaotic system and its control,” Physics Letters A, vol. 366, no. 3, pp. 217–222, 2007.
- X. Y. Wang and J. M. Song, “Synchronization of the fractional order hyperchaos Lorenz systems with activation feedback control,” Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, vol. 14, no. 8, pp. 3351–3357, 2009.
- G. Chen and T. Ueta, “Yet another chaotic attractor,” International Journal of Bifurcation and Chaos in Applied Sciences and Engineering, vol. 9, no. 7, pp. 1465–1466, 1999.
- C. Li and G. Peng, “Chaos in Chen's system with a fractional order,” Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, vol. 22, no. 2, pp. 443–450, 2004.
- Z. Y. Yan, “Controlling hyperchaos in the new hyperchaotic Chen system,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 168, no. 2, pp. 1239–1250, 2005.
- X. J. Wu and Y. Lu, “Generalized projective synchronization of the fractional-order Chen hyperchaotic system,” Nonlinear Dynamics, vol. 57, no. 1-2, pp. 25–35, 2009.
- J. Lü and G. Chen, “A new chaotic attractor coined,” International Journal of Bifurcation and Chaos in Applied Sciences and Engineering, vol. 12, no. 3, pp. 659–661, 2002.
- J. G. Lu, “Chaotic dynamics of the fractional-order Lü system and its synchronization,” Physics Letters A, vol. 354, no. 4, pp. 305–311, 2006.
- P. Zhou, R. Ding, and Y. X. Cao, “Multi drive-one response synchronization for fractional-order chaotic systems,” Nonlinear Dynamics, vol. 70, no. 2, pp. 1263–1271, 2012.
- Q. Li and X.-S. Yang, “New walking dynamics in the simplest passive bipedal walking model,” Applied Mathematical Modelling, vol. 36, no. 11, pp. 5262–5271, 2012.
- Q. Li, “A topological horseshoe in the hyperchaotic Rössler attractor,” Physics Letters A, vol. 372, no. 17, pp. 2989–2994, 2008.
- Q. Li, X.-S. Yang, and S. Chen, “Hyperchaos in a spacecraft power system,” International Journal of Bifurcation and Chaos, vol. 21, no. 6, pp. 1719–1726, 2011.
- S. Dadras, H. R. Momeni, G. Qi, and Z.-l. Wang, “Four-wing hyperchaotic attractor generated from a new 4D system with one equilibrium and its fractional-order form,” Nonlinear Dynamics, vol. 67, no. 2, pp. 1161–1173, 2012.
- Z. Ping, C. Yu-Xia, and C. Xue-Feng, “A new hyperchaos system and its circuit simulation by EWB,” Chinese Physics B, vol. 18, no. 4, pp. 1394–1398, 2009.
- D. R. Zhu, C. X. Liu, and B. N. Yan, “Controlling and synchronization of hyperchaotic system based on passive control,” Chinese Physics B, vol. 21, no. 9, Article ID 090509, 7 pages, 2012.
- J. C. Sprott, “Some simple chaotic flows,” Physical Review E, vol. 50, no. 2, pp. R647–R650, 1994.
- M. S. Tavazoei and M. Haeri, “A necessary condition for double scroll attractor existence in fractional-order systems,” Physics Letters A, vol. 367, no. 1-2, pp. 102–113, 2007.
- M. S. Tavazoei and M. Haeri, “Chaos control via a simple fractional-order controller,” Physics Letters A, vol. 372, no. 6, pp. 798–807, 2008.
- X.-Y. Wang, Y.-J. He, and M.-J. Wang, “Chaos control of a fractional order modified coupled dynamos system,” Nonlinear Analysis. Theory, Methods & Applications A, vol. 71, no. 12, pp. 6126–6134, 2009.
- C.-M. Chang and H.-K. Chen, “Chaos and hybrid projective synchronization of commensurate and incommensurate fractional-order Chen-Lee systems,” Nonlinear Dynamics, vol. 62, no. 4, pp. 851–858, 2010.
- Z. M. Odibat, “Adaptive feedback control and synchronization of non-identical chaotic fractional order systems,” Nonlinear Dynamics, vol. 60, no. 4, pp. 479–487, 2010.
- Z. Odibat, “A note on phase synchronization in coupled chaotic fractional order systems,” Nonlinear Analysis. Real World Applications. An International Multidisciplinary Journal, vol. 13, no. 2, pp. 779–789, 2012.