- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 914140, 10 pages
Mean Square Synchronization of Stochastic Nonlinear Delayed Coupled Complex Networks
1Department of Mathematics and Finance, Yunyang Teachers’ College, Hubei 442000, China
2College of Information Science and Technology, Donghua University, Shanghai 201620, China
Received 7 March 2013; Revised 3 August 2013; Accepted 7 August 2013
Academic Editor: Sarangapani Jagannathan
Copyright © 2013 Chengrong Xie et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- X. F. Wang and G. Chen, “Synchronization in scale-free dynamical networks: robustness and fragility,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems I, vol. 49, no. 1, pp. 54–62, 2002.
- X. Li and G. Chen, “Synchronization and desynchronization of complex dynamical networks: an engineering viewpoint,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems I, vol. 50, no. 11, pp. 1381–1390, 2003.
- J. Lü and G. Chen, “A time-varying complex dynamical network model and its controlled synchronization criteria,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 50, no. 6, pp. 841–846, 2005.
- J. Lü, X. Yu, G. Chen, and D. Cheng, “Characterizing the synchronizability of small-world dynamical networks,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems I, vol. 51, no. 4, pp. 787–796, 2004.
- W. Yu and J. Cao, “Synchronization control of stochastic delayed neural networks,” Physica A, vol. 373, pp. 252–260, 2007.
- W. Yu, G. Chen, and J. Cao, “Adaptive synchronization of uncertain coupled stochastic complex networks,” Asian Journal of Control, vol. 13, no. 3, pp. 418–429, 2011.
- X. Yang, J. Cao, and J. Lu, “Synchronization of delayed complex dynamical networks with impulsive and stochastic effects,” Nonlinear Analysis: Real World Applications, vol. 12, no. 4, pp. 2252–2266, 2011.
- J. Cao and L. Li, “Cluster synchronization in an array of hybrid coupled neural networks with delay,” Neural Networks, vol. 22, no. 4, pp. 335–342, 2009.
- W. Yu and J. Cao, “Robust control of uncertain stochastic recurrent neural networks with time-varying delay,” Neural Processing Letters, vol. 26, no. 2, pp. 101–119, 2007.
- Y. Tang, J. Fang, M. Xia, and X. Gu, “Synchronization of Takagi-Sugeno fuzzy stochastic discrete-time complex networks with mixed time-varying delays,” Applied Mathematical Modelling, vol. 34, no. 4, pp. 843–855, 2010.
- Z.-G. Wu, P. Shi, H. Su, and J. Chu, “Passivity analysis for discrete-time stochastic markovian jump neural networks with mixed time delays,” IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks, vol. 22, no. 10, pp. 1566–1575, 2011.
- Z. Wu, P. Shi, H. Su, and J. Chu, “Dissipativity analysis for discrete-time stochastic neural networks with time-varying delays,” IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks and Learning Systems, vol. 24, pp. 345–3355, 2013.
- S. Zheng, S. Wang, G. Dong, and Q. Bi, “Adaptive synchronization of two nonlinearly coupled complex dynamical networks with delayed coupling,” Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, vol. 17, no. 1, pp. 284–291, 2012.
- H. Xu, S. Jagannathan, and F. L. Lewis, “Stochastic optimal control of unknown linear networked control system in the presence of random delays and packet losses,” Automatica, vol. 48, no. 6, pp. 1017–1030, 2012.
- X. Liu and T. Chen, “Exponential synchronization of nonlinear coupled dynamical networks with a delayed coupling,” Physica A, vol. 381, no. 1-2, pp. 82–92, 2007.
- B. Shen, Z. Wang, and Y. S. Hung, “Distributed -consensus filtering in sensor networks with multiple missing measurements: the finite-horizon case,” Automatica, vol. 46, no. 10, pp. 1682–1688, 2010.
- Y. Tang, R. Qiu, J. Fang, Q. Miao, and M. Xia, “Adaptive lag synchronization in unknown stochastic chaotic neural networks with discrete and distributed time-varying delays,” Physics Letters A, vol. 372, no. 24, pp. 4425–4433, 2008.
- H. Peng, N. Wei, L. Li, W. Xie, and Y. Yang, “Models and synchronization of time-delayed complex dynamical networks with multi-links based on adaptive control,” Physics Letters A, vol. 374, no. 23, pp. 2335–2339, 2010.
- B. Shen, Z. Wang, H. Shu, and G. Wei, “Robust finite-horizon filtering with randomly occurred nonlinearities and quantization effects,” Automatica, vol. 46, no. 11, pp. 1743–1751, 2010.
- J. Lu, D. W. C. Ho, and J. Cao, “A unified synchronization criterion for impulsive dynamical networks,” Automatica, vol. 46, no. 7, pp. 1215–1221, 2010.
- J. Lu, J. Kurths, and J. Cao, “Synchronization control for nonlinear stochastic dynamical networks: pinning impulsive strategy,” IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks and Learning Systems, vol. 23, no. 2, pp. 285–292, 2012.
- J. Lu, D. W. C. Ho, J. Cao, and J. Kurths, “Single impulsive controller for globally exponential synchronization of dynamical networks,” Nonlinear Analysis: Real World Applications, vol. 14, no. 1, pp. 581–593, 2013.
- J. Lu and D. W. C. Ho, “Stabilization of complex dynamical networks with noise disturbance under performance constraint,” Nonlinear Analysis: Real World Applications, vol. 12, no. 4, pp. 1974–1984, 2011.
- J. Lu, D. W. C. Ho, J. Cao, and J. Kurths, “Exponential synchronization of linearly coupled neural networks with impulsive disturbances,” IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks, vol. 22, no. 2, pp. 329–335, 2011.
- Y. Xu, H. Yang, D. Tong, and Y. Wang, “Adaptive exponential synchronization in pth moment for stochastic time varying multi-delayed complex networks,” Nonlinear Dynamics, vol. 73, no. 3, pp. 1423–1431, 2013.
- J. Zhou, L. Xiang, and Z. Liu, “Synchronization in complex delayed dynamical networks with impulsive effects,” Physica A, vol. 384, no. 2, pp. 684–692, 2007.
- Y. Xu, W. Zhou, J. Fang, and W. Sun, “Topology identification and adaptive synchronization of uncertain complex networks with adaptive double scaling functions,” Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, vol. 16, no. 8, pp. 3337–3343, 2011.
- S. Boyd, L. El Ghaoui, E. Feron, and V. Balakrishnan, Linear Matrix Inequalities in System and Control Theory, vol. 15 of SIAM Studies in Applied Mathematics, SIAM, Philadelphia, Pa, USA, 1994.
- X. Mao, “A note on the LaSalle-type theorems for stochastic differential delay equations,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 268, no. 1, pp. 125–142, 2002.
- J. Lü and G. Chen, “A new chaotic attractor coined,” International Journal of Bifurcation and Chaos, vol. 12, no. 3, pp. 659–661, 2002.