- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 925629, 6 pages
Global Regularity Criterion for the Magneto-Micropolar Fluid Equations
1Changchun Finance College, Changchun, Jilin 130028, China
2Shandong Transport Vocational College, Weifang, Shandong 261206, China
Received 24 December 2012; Accepted 22 February 2013
Academic Editor: Hua Su
Copyright © 2013 Fanhui Meng and Gang Wang. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- B. Yuan, “Regularity of weak solutions to magneto-micropolar fluid equations,” Acta Mathematica Scientia B, vol. 30, no. 5, pp. 1469–1480, 2010.
- J. Yuan, “Existence theorem and blow-up criterion of the strong solutions to the magneto-micropolar fluid equations,” Mathematical Methods in the Applied Sciences, vol. 31, no. 9, pp. 1113–1130, 2008.
- F. Xu, “Regularity criterion of weak solution for the 3D magneto-micropolar fluid equations in Besov spaces,” Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, vol. 17, no. 6, pp. 2426–2433, 2012.
- H. Triebel, Theory of Function Spaces, vol. 78 of Monographs in Mathematics, Birkhäuser, Basel, Switzerland, 1983.
- J.-Y. Chemin, Perfect Incompressible Fluids, vol. 14 of Oxford Lecture Series in Mathematics and its Applications, Oxford University Press, New York, NY, USA, 1998.
- J.-Y. Chemin and N. Lerner, “Flot de champs de vecteurs non lipschitziens et équations de Navier-Stokes,” Journal of Differential Equations, vol. 121, no. 2, pp. 314–328, 1995.
- T. Kato and G. Ponce, “Commutator estimates and the Euler and Navier-Stokes equations,” Communications on Pure and Applied Mathematics, vol. 41, no. 7, pp. 891–907, 1988.