- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 932058, 8 pages
Mean-Square Exponential Synchronization of Stochastic Complex Dynamical Networks with Switching Topology by Impulsive Control
1School of Computer Engineering, Shenzhen Polytechnic, Shenzhen 518055, China
2College of Information and Engineering, Shenzhen University, Shenzhen 518060, China
3Institute of Intelligent Computing Science, Shenzhen University, Shenzhen 518060, China
Received 2 November 2012; Accepted 25 February 2013
Academic Editor: Qiru Wang
Copyright © 2013 Xuefei Wu and Chen Xu. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- S. H. Strogatz, “Exploring complex networks,” Nature, vol. 410, no. 6825, pp. 268–276, 2001.
- S. Boccaletti, V. Latora, Y. Moreno, M. Chavez, and D. U. Hwang, “Complex networks: structure and dynamics,” Physics Reports, vol. 424, no. 4-5, pp. 175–308, 2006.
- A. Arenas, A. Díaz-Guilera, J. Kurths, Y. Moreno, and C. Zhou, “Synchronization in complex networks,” Physics Reports, vol. 469, no. 3, pp. 93–153, 2008.
- J. H. Lü and G. R. Chen, “A time-varying complex dynamical network model and its controlled synchronization criteria,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 50, no. 6, pp. 841–846, 2005.
- J. H. Lü, X. H. Yu, and G. R. Chen, “Chaos synchronization of general complex dynamical networks,” Physica A, vol. 334, no. 1-2, pp. 281–302, 2004.
- C. G. Li and G. R. Chen, “Synchronization in general complex dynamical networks with coupling delays,” Physica A, vol. 343, no. 1–4, pp. 263–278, 2004.
- W. Wu and T. Chen, “Global synchronization criteria of linearly coupled neural network systems with time-varying coupling,” IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks, vol. 19, no. 2, pp. 319–332, 2008.
- J. Zhao, J. Lu, and X. Wu, “Pinning control of general complex dynamical networks with optimization,” Science China: Information Sciences, vol. 53, no. 4, pp. 813–822, 2010.
- C. W. Wu, “Synchronization in arrays of coupled nonlinear systems with delay and nonreciprocal time-varying coupling,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems II, vol. 52, no. 5, pp. 282–286, 2005.
- W. Lu and T. Chen, “Synchronization of coupled connected neural networks with delays,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems I, vol. 51, no. 12, pp. 2491–2503, 2004.
- X. Liu and T. Chen, “Exponential synchronization of nonlinear coupled dynamical networks with a delayed coupling,” Physica A, vol. 381, no. 1-2, pp. 82–92, 2007.
- J. Yao, D. J. Hill, Z. H. Guan, and H. O. Wang, “Synchronization of complex dynamical networks with switching topology via adaptive control,” in Proceedings of the 45th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control 2006 (CDC '06), pp. 2819–2824, December 2006.
- L. Wang and Q. G. Wang, “Synchronization in complex networks with switching topology,” Physics Letters A, vol. 375, no. 34, pp. 3070–3074, 2011.
- W. Yu and J. Cao, “Synchornization conrol of switched linearly coupled neural networks with delay,” Physics Letters A, vol. 375, no. 4–6, pp. 3070–3074, 2010.
- T. Liu, J. Zhao, and D. J. Hill, “Exponential synchronization of complex delayed dynamical networks with switching topology,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems I, vol. 57, no. 11, pp. 2967–2980, 2010.
- Q. Jia, W. K. S. Tang, and W. A. Halang, “Leader following of nonlinear agents with switching connective network and coupling delay,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems I, vol. 58, no. 10, pp. 2508–2519, 2011.
- Y. Sun, “Mean square consensus for uncertain multiagent systems with noises and delays,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2012, Article ID 621060, 18 pages, 2012.
- X. S. Yang and J. D. Cao, “Adaptive pinning synchronization of complex networks with stochastic perturbations,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2010, Article ID 416182, 21 pages, 2010.
- J. Cao, Z. Wang, and Y. Sun, “Synchronization in an array of linearly stochastically coupled networks with time delays,” Physica A, vol. 385, no. 2, pp. 718–728, 2007.
- J. Liang, Z. Wang, Y. Liu, and X. Liu, “Global synchronization control of general delayed discrete-time networks with stochastic coupling and disturbances,” IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics B, vol. 38, no. 4, pp. 1073–1083, 2008.
- A. Pototsky and N. Janson, “Synchronization of a large number of continuous one-dimensional stochastic elements with time-delayed mean-field coupling,” Physica D, vol. 238, no. 2, pp. 175–183, 2009.
- X. Yang and J. Cao, “Stochastic synchronization of coupled neural networks with intermittent control,” Physics Letters A, vol. 373, no. 36, pp. 3259–3272, 2009.
- J. Wang, C. Xu, J. Feng, M. K. Kwong, and F. Austin, “Mean-square exponential synchronization of Markovian switching stochastic complex networks with time-varying delays by pinning control,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2012, Article ID 298095, 18 pages, 2012.
- S. Cai, J. Zhou, L. Xiang, and Z. Liu, “Robust impulsive synchronization of complex delayed dynamical networks,” Physics Letters A, vol. 372, no. 30, pp. 4990–4995, 2008.
- Y. Yang and J. Cao, “Exponential synchronization of the complex dynamical networks with a coupling delay and impulsive effects,” Nonlinear Analysis: Real World Applications, vol. 11, no. 3, pp. 1650–1659, 2010.
- J. Zhou, L. Xiang, and Z. Liu, “Synchronization in complex delayed dynamical networks with impulsive effects,” Physica A, vol. 384, no. 2, pp. 684–692, 2007.
- W. Zhu, D. Xu, and Y. Huang, “Global impulsive exponential synchronization of time-delayed coupled chaotic systems,” Chaos, Solitons and Fractals, vol. 35, no. 5, pp. 904–912, 2008.
- H. Jiang, Q. Bi, and S. Zheng, “Impulsive consensus in directed networks of identical nonlinear oscillators with switching topologies,” Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, vol. 17, no. 1, pp. 378–387, 2012.