- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 936351, 9 pages
Oscillations of Numerical Solutions for Nonlinear Delay Differential Equations in the Control of Erythropoiesis
School of Applied Mathematics, Guangdong University of Technology, Guangzhou 510006, China
Received 10 August 2012; Accepted 24 December 2012
Academic Editor: Vimal Singh
Copyright © 2013 Qi Wang and Jiechang Wen. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- L. Liu and Y. Bai, “New oscillation criteria for second-order nonlinear neutral delay differential equations,” Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, vol. 231, no. 2, pp. 657–663, 2009.
- E. M. Bonotto, L. P. Gimenes, and M. Federson, “Oscillation for a second-order neutral differential equation with impulses,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 215, no. 1, pp. 1–15, 2009.
- C. Zhang, T. Li, B. Sun, and E. Thandapani, “On the oscillation of higher-order half-linear delay differential equations,” Applied Mathematics Letters, vol. 24, no. 9, pp. 1618–1621, 2011.
- A. Weng and J. Sun, “Oscillation of second order delay differential equations,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 198, no. 2, pp. 930–935, 2008.
- K. Gopalsamy, Stability and Oscillations in Delay Differential Equations of Population Dynamics, vol. 74 of Mathematics and Its Applications, Kluwer Academic Publishers, Dordrecht, The Netherlands, 1992.
- D. D. Baĭnov and D. P. Mishev, Oscillation Theory for Neutral Differential Equations with Delay, Adam Hilger, Bristol, UK, 1991.
- M. Z. Liu, J. Gao, and Z. W. Yang, “Oscillation analysis of numerical solution in the -methods for equation ,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 186, no. 1, pp. 566–578, 2007.
- M. Z. Liu, J. F. Gao, and Z. W. Yang, “Preservation of oscillations of the Runge-Kutta method for equation ,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 58, no. 6, pp. 1113–1125, 2009.
- Q. Wang, Q. Zhu, and M. Liu, “Stability and oscillations of numerical solutions for differential equations with piecewise continuous arguments of alternately advanced and retarded type,” Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, vol. 235, no. 5, pp. 1542–1552, 2011.
- J. Gao, M. Song, and M. Liu, “Oscillation analysis of numerical solutions for nonlinear delay differential equations of population dynamics,” Mathematical Modelling and Analysis, vol. 16, no. 3, pp. 365–375, 2011.
- M. C. Mackey and L. Glass, “Oscillations and chaos in physiological control system,” Science, vol. 197, no. 4300, pp. 287–289, 1977.
- K. Gopalsamy, M. R. S. Kulenović, and G. Ladas, “Oscillations and global attractivity in models of hematopoiesis,” Journal of Dynamics and Differential Equations, vol. 2, no. 2, pp. 117–132, 1990.
- A. Zaghrout, A. Ammar, and M. M. A. El-Sheikh, “Oscillations and global attractivity in delay differential equations of population dynamics,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 77, no. 2-3, pp. 195–204, 1996.
- M. C. Mackey and J. G. Milton, “Dynamical diseases,” Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, vol. 316, pp. 214–235, 1979.
- M. C. Mackey, “Some models in hemopoiesis: predictions and problems,” in Biomathematics and Cell Kinetics, pp. 23–38, Elsevier/North-Holland, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 1979.
- I. Győri and G. Ladas, Oscillation Theory of Delay Differential Equations with Applications, Oxford Mathematical Monographs, The Clarendon Press Oxford University Press, New York, NY, USA, 1991.
- M. H. Song, Z. W. Yang, and M. Z. Liu, “Stability of -methods for advanced differential equations with piecewise continuous arguments,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 49, no. 9-10, pp. 1295–1301, 2005.
- J. Hale, Theory of Functional Differential Equations, vol. 3, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 2nd edition, 1977.
- Z. Yang, M. Liu, and M. Song, “Stability of Runge-Kutta methods in the numerical solution of equation ,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 162, no. 1, pp. 37–50, 2005.