- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 937141, 11 pages
Risk-Averse Suppliers’ Optimal Pricing Strategies in a Two-Stage Supply Chain
1College of Economics and Management, Zhejiang University of Technology, Hangzhou, Zhejiang 310032, China
2Department of Mathematics and Information Science, Binzhou University, Binzhou, Shandong 256603, China
Received 3 April 2013; Revised 21 June 2013; Accepted 27 June 2013
Academic Editor: Tinggui Chen
Copyright © 2013 Rui Shen et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- Y. Dai, X. Chao, S.-C. Fang, and H. L. W. Nuttle, “Pricing in revenue management for multiple firms competing for customers,” International Journal of Production Economics, vol. 98, no. 1, pp. 1–16, 2005.
- S. Y. Sohn, T. H. Moon, and K. J. Seok, “Optimal pricing for mobile manufacturers in competitive market using genetic algorithm,” Expert Systems with Applications, vol. 36, no. 2, pp. 3448–3453, 2009.
- T. Xiao and X. Qi, “Strategic wholesale pricing in a supply chain with a potential entrant,” European Journal of Operational Research, vol. 202, no. 2, pp. 444–455, 2010.
- J. Li, S. Wang, and T. C. E. Cheng, “Competition and cooperation in a single-retailer two-supplier supply chain with supply disruption,” International Journal of Production Economics, vol. 124, no. 1, pp. 137–150, 2010.
- J. Wang, A. Wang, and Y. Wang, “Markup pricing strategies between a dominant retailerand competitive manufacturers,” Computers & Industrial Engineering, vol. 64, no. 1, pp. 235–246, 2012.
- M. Voeth and U. Herbst, “Supply-chain pricing—a new perspective on pricing in industrial markets,” Industrial Marketing Management, vol. 35, no. 1, pp. 83–90, 2006.
- F. J. Arcelus, S. Kumar, and G. Srinivasan, “Pricing and rebate policies in the two-echelon supply chain with asymmetric information under price-dependent, stochastic demand,” International Journal of Production Economics, vol. 113, no. 2, pp. 598–618, 2008.
- J.-C. Lu, Y.-C. Tsao, and C. Charoensiriwath, “Competition under manufacturer service and retail price,” Economic Modelling, vol. 28, no. 3, pp. 1256–1264, 2011.
- Y. Xia, “Competitive strategies and market segmentation for suppliers with substitutable products,” European Journal of Operational Research, vol. 210, no. 2, pp. 194–203, 2011.
- X. Chen, L. Li, and M. Zhou, “Manufacturer's pricing strategy for supply chain with warranty period-dependent demand,” Omega, vol. 40, no. 6, pp. 807–816, 2012.
- S. S. Sana, “Optimal contract strategies for two stage supply chain,” Economic Modelling, vol. 30, pp. 253–260, 2013.
- P. Artzner, F. Delbaen, J.-M. Eber, and D. Heath, “Coherent measures of risk,” Mathematical Finance, vol. 9, no. 3, pp. 203–228, 1999.
- H. Mauser and D. Rosen, “Beyond VaR: from measuring risk to managing risk,” ALGO Research Quarterly, vol. 1, pp. 5–20, 1999.
- R. T. Rockafellar and S. Uryasev, “Optimization of conditional value-at-risk,” The Journal of Risk, vol. 2, pp. 21–41, 2000.
- R. T. Rockafellar and S. Uryasev, “Conditional value-at-risk for general loss distributions,” The Journal of Banking and Finance, vol. 26, no. 7, pp. 1443–1471, 2002.