- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 950897, 7 pages
Intersection-Soft Filters in -Algebras
1Department of Mathematics Education (and RINS), Gyeongsang National University, Chinju 660-701, Republic of Korea
2Department of Mathematics Education, Dongguk University, Seoul 100-715, Republic of Korea
3Department of Mathematics Education, Hannam University, Daejeon 306-791, Republic of Korea
Received 26 January 2013; Revised 1 March 2013; Accepted 6 March 2013
Academic Editor: Yong Zhou
Copyright © 2013 Young Bae Jun et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- D. Molodtsov, “Soft set theory-first results,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 37, no. 4-5, pp. 19–31, 1999.
- P. K. Maji, A. R. Roy, and R. Biswas, “An application of soft sets in a decision making problem,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 44, no. 8-9, pp. 1077–1083, 2002.
- P. K. Maji, R. Biswas, and A. R. Roy, “Soft set theory,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 45, no. 4-5, pp. 555–562, 2003.
- D. Chen, E. C. C. Tsang, D. S. Yeung, and X. Wang, “The parameterization reduction of soft sets and its applications,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 49, no. 5-6, pp. 757–763, 2005.
- G. J. Wang, Non-Classical Mathematical Logic and Approximate Reasoning, Science Press, Beijing, China, 2000.
- G. J. Wang, “On the logic foundation of fuzzy reasoning,” Information Sciences, vol. 117, no. 1-2, pp. 47–88, 1999.
- D. W. Pei and G. J. Wang, “The completeness and application of formal systems L,” Science China, vol. 32, no. 1, pp. 56–64, 2002.
- A. Iorgulescu, Algebras of Logic as BCK Algebras, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, 2008.
- N. Çağman and S. Enginoğlu, “Soft set theory and uni-int decision making,” European Journal of Operational Research, vol. 207, no. 2, pp. 848–855, 2010.
- L. Lianzhen and L. Kaitai, “Fuzzy implicative and Boolean filters of algebras,” Information Sciences, vol. 171, no. 1–3, pp. 61–71, 2005.