- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 959368, 11 pages
Pinning Two Nonlinearly Coupled Complex Networks with an Asymmetrical Coupling Matrix
College of Mathematics and Computational Sciences, Shenzhen University, Shenzhen 518060, China
Received 15 September 2012; Accepted 18 November 2012
Academic Editor: M. De la Sen
Copyright © 2013 Jianwen Feng et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Jianwen Feng, Ze Tang, Yi Zhao, and Chen Xu, “Cluster synchronisation of non-linearly coupled Lur'e networks with identical and non-identical nodes and an asymmetrical coupling matrix,” Iet Control Theory and Applications, vol. 7, no. 18, pp. 2117–2127, 2013.
- Liping Zhang, Haibo Jiang, and Shuguang Guo, “Cluster Anticonsensus of Multiagent Systems Based on the -Theory,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2014, pp. 1–7, 2014.