- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 970316, 7 pages
On a System of Difference Equations
1Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science, Selcuk University, 42075 Konya, Turkey
2Mathematics Department, Ahmet Kelesoglu Education Faculty, N. Erbakan University, Meram Yeni Yol, 42090 Konya, Turkey
Received 25 December 2012; Accepted 3 February 2013
Academic Editor: Ibrahim Yalcinkaya
Copyright © 2013 Ozan Özkan and Abdullah Selçuk Kurbanli. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Hamdy El-Metwally, “On the solutions of some nonlinear systems of difference equations,” Advances in Difference Equations, 2013.
- E. M. Elsayed, “On the solutions and periodic nature of some systems of difference equations,” International Journal Of Biomathematics, vol. 7, no. 6, 2014.
- Mohamed M. El-Dessoky, “The form of solutions and periodicity for some systems of third-order rational difference equations,” Mathematical Methods in the Applied Sciences, 2015.
- Ali Gelisken, and Merve Kara, “Some General Systems of Rational Difference Equations,” Journal of Difference Equations, vol. 2015, pp. 1–7, 2015.