- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 971504, 11 pages
Pricing Decisions of a Two-Echelon Supply Chain in Fuzzy Environment
1General Courses Department, Military Transportation University, Tianjin 300161, China
2Military Logistics Department, Military Transportation University, Tianjin 300161, China
Received 8 October 2012; Accepted 1 January 2013
Academic Editor: Xiang Li
Copyright © 2013 Jie Wei et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Qingfeng Song, Kai Shi, Sheng Lin, and Guangping Xu, “Optimal Decisions for a Fuzzy Two-Echelon Supply Chain,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.
- Mingmao Hu, Baoen Guo, and Haitao Liu, “Fuzzy principal-agent model for optimal supplier switching with asymmetric information,” International Journal Of Machine Learning And Cybernetics, vol. 6, no. 1, pp. 7–15, 2015.
- Shengju Sang, “Price competition of manufacturers in supply chain under a fuzzy decision environment,” Fuzzy Optimization and Decision Making, 2015.