- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 971504, 11 pages
Pricing Decisions of a Two-Echelon Supply Chain in Fuzzy Environment
1General Courses Department, Military Transportation University, Tianjin 300161, China
2Military Logistics Department, Military Transportation University, Tianjin 300161, China
Received 8 October 2012; Accepted 1 January 2013
Academic Editor: Xiang Li
Copyright © 2013 Jie Wei et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- A. H. L. Lau and H. S. Lau, “Effects of a demand-curve's shape on the optimal solutions of a multi-echelon inventory/pricing model,” European Journal of Operational Research, vol. 147, no. 3, pp. 530–548, 2003.
- A. H. L. Lau, H. S. Lau, and Y. W. Zhou, “A stochastic and asymmetric-information framework for a dominant-manufacturer supply chain,” European Journal of Operational Research, vol. 176, no. 1, pp. 295–316, 2007.
- J. Zhao, W. Tang, R. Zhao, and J. Wei, “Pricing decisions for substitutable products with a common retailer in fuzzy environments,” European Journal of Operational Research, vol. 216, no. 2, pp. 409–419, 2012.
- H. J. Zimmermann, “Application-oriented view of modeling uncertainty,” European Journal of Operational Research, vol. 122, no. 2, pp. 190–198, 2000.
- L. A. Zadeh, “Fuzzy sets,” Information and Computation, vol. 8, pp. 338–353, 1965.
- S. Nahmias, “Fuzzy variables,” Fuzzy Sets and Systems, vol. 1, no. 2, pp. 97–110, 1978.
- A. Kaufmann and M. M. Gupta, Introduction to Fuzzy Arithmetic: Theory and Applications, D. Van Nostrand Reinhold Company, New York, NY, USA, 1985.
- B. Liu, “A survey of credibility theory,” Fuzzy Optimization and Decision Making, vol. 5, no. 4, pp. 387–408, 2006.
- B. Liu and Y. K. Liu, “Expected value of fuzzy variable and fuzzy expected value models,” IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems, vol. 10, no. 4, pp. 445–450, 2002.
- Y. Xie, D. Petrovic, and K. Burnham, “A heuristic procedure for the two-level control of serial supply chains under fuzzy customer demand,” International Journal of Production Economics, vol. 102, no. 1, pp. 37–50, 2006.
- B. Liu, Uncertainty Theory: An Introduction to its Axiomatic Foundations, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 2004.
- B. Liu, Theory and Practice of Uncertain Programming, Physica, Heidelberg, Germany, 2002.
- L. A. Zadeh, “Fuzzy sets as a basis for a theory of possibility,” Fuzzy Sets and Systems, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 3–28, 1978.
- C. Wang, W. Tang, and R. Zhao, “On the continuity and convexity analysis of the expected value function of a fuzzy mapping,” Journal of Uncertain Systems, vol. 1, no. 2, pp. 148–160, 2007.
- Y. K. Liu and B. Liu, “Expected value operator of random fuzzy variable and random fuzzy expected value models,” International Journal of Uncertainty, Fuzziness and Knowlege-Based Systems, vol. 11, no. 2, pp. 195–215, 2003.
- T. W. McGuire and R. Staelin, “An industry equilibrium analyses of down stream vertical integration,” Marketing Science, vol. 2, no. 2, pp. 161–191, 1983.