- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 976914, 4 pages
The Solutions of Second-Order Linear Matrix Equations on Time Scales
School of Mathematical Sciences, University of Jinan, Jinan, Shandong 250022, China
Received 11 July 2013; Accepted 29 August 2013
Academic Editor: Shurong Sun
Copyright © 2013 Kefeng Li and Chao Zhang. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- S. Hilger, Ein Ma ßkettenkalkül mit Anwendung auf Zentrumsmannigfaltigkeiten [Ph.D. thesis], Universität Würzburg, 1988.
- R. P. Agarwal, M. Bohner, and P. J. Y. Wong, “Sturm-Liouville eigenvalue problems on time scales,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 99, no. 2-3, pp. 153–166, 1999.
- R. P. Agarwal and M. Bohner, “Basic calculus on time scales and some of its applications,” Results in Mathematics, vol. 35, no. 1-2, pp. 3–22, 1999.
- M. Bohner and A. Peterson, Dynamic Equations on Time Scales: An Introduction with Applications, Birkhäuser, Boston, Mass, USA, 2001.
- M. Bohner and A. Peterson, Advances in Dynamic Equations on Time Scales, Birkhäuser, Boston, Mass, USA, 2003.
- R. P. Agarwal and M. Bohner, “Quadratic functionals for second order matrix equations on time scales,” Nonlinear Analysis. Theory, Methods & Applications, vol. 33, no. 7, pp. 675–692, 1998.
- L. Erbe and A. Peterson, “Oscillation criteria for second-order matrix dynamic equations on a time scale,” Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, vol. 141, no. 1-2, pp. 169–185, 2002.
- M. A. Barkatou, “Rational solutions of matrix difference equations: the problem of equivalence and factorization,” in Proceedings of the International Symposium on Symbolic and Algebraic Computation, vol. 99, pp. 277–282, 1999.
- G. Freiling and A. Hochhaus, “Properties of the solutions of rational matrix difference equations,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 45, no. 6–9, pp. 1137–1154, 2003.
- J. Xu and B. Zhang, “The solutions of second order homogenous matrix difference equations,” College Mathematics, vol. 20, pp. 96–101, 2004.
- Y. Wu and D. Zhou, “The particular solutions to one kind of second order matrix ordinary differential equation,” Journal of Foshan University, vol. 29, pp. 14–19, 2011.
- J. Huang and J. Chen, “The diagonalizable solution of the quadratic matrix equation ,” Mathematics in Practice and Theory, vol. 37, pp. 153–156, 2007.
- J. Huang and H. Huang, “The solutions of second order linear matrix difference equations and its asymptotic stability,” Mathematics in Practice and Theory, vol. 39, pp. 250–254, 2009.