- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 980578, 16 pages
Hyperchaos Numerical Simulation and Control in a 4D Hyperchaotic System
College of Management and Economics, Tianjin University, Tianjin 300072, China
Received 15 May 2013; Revised 29 July 2013; Accepted 19 August 2013
Academic Editor: Oswaldo Luiz do Valle Costa
Copyright © 2013 Junhai Ma and Yujing Yang. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- P. C. Rech, “Chaos and hyperchao sina hopfield neural network,” I Neurocomputing, vol. 74, pp. 3361–3364, 2011.
- S. Y. Li, S. C. Huang, C. H. Yang, and Z. M. Ge, “Generating tri-chaos attractors with three positive Lyapunov exponents in new four order system via linear coupling,” Nonlinear Dynamics, vol. 69, no. 3, pp. 805–816, 2012.
- K. P. Harikrishnan, R. Misra, and G. Ambika, “Revisiting the box counting algorithm for the correlation dimension analysis of hyperchaotic time series,” Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, vol. 17, no. 1, pp. 263–276, 2012.
- J. L. Kaplan and J. A. Yorke, “Chaotic behavior of multidimensional difference equations,” in Functional Differential Equations and Approximation of Fixed Points, vol. 730 of Lecture Notes in Mathematics, pp. 204–227, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 1979.
- L. Feng and J. Yinlai, “Hopf bifurcation analysis and numerical simulation in a 4D-hyoerchaotic system,” Nonlinear Dynamics, vol. 67, no. 4, pp. 2857–2864, 2012.
- E. N. Lörenz, “Deterministic nonperiodic flow,” Journal of the Atmospheric Sciences, vol. 20, pp. 130–141, 1963.
- G. Chen and T. Ueta, “Yet another chaotic attractor,” International Journal of Bifurcation and Chaos in Applied Sciences and Engineering, vol. 9, no. 7, pp. 1465–1466, 1999.
- J. L. Lü and G. Chen, “A new chaotic attractor coined,” International Journal of Bifurcation and Chaos in Applied Sciences and Engineering, vol. 12, no. 3, pp. 659–661, 2002.
- L. Wang, “3-scroll and 4-scroll chaotic attractors generated from a new 3-D quadratic autonomous system,” Nonlinear Dynamics, vol. 56, no. 4, pp. 453–462, 2009.
- L. Wang, “Yet another 3D quadratic autonomous system generating three-wing and four-wing chaotic attractors,” Chaos, vol. 19, no. 1, Article ID 013107, 6 pages, 2009.
- J. H. Ma and Q. Gao, “Stability and Hopf bifurcations in a business cycle model with delay,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 215, no. 2, pp. 829–834, 2009.
- J. H. Ma and Q. Gao, “Analysis on the chaotic motion of a stochastic nonlinear dynamic system,” International Journal of Computer Mathematics, vol. 87, no. 14, pp. 3266–3272, 2010.
- B. G. Xin, J. H. Ma, and Q. Gao, “Complex dynamics of an adnascent-type game model,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2008, Article ID 467972, 12 pages, 2008.
- C. C. Yang, “One input control of exponential synchronization for a four-dimensional chaotic system,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 219, no. 10, pp. 5152–5161, 2013.
- X. Wang, B. Xu, and G. Luo, “Anasynchronous communication system based on the hyperchaotic system of 6th-order cellular neuralnetwork,” Optics Communications, vol. 285, pp. 5401–5405, 2012.
- M. J. Correia and P. C. Rech, “Hyperchaotic states in the parameter-space,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 218, no. 12, pp. 6711–6715, 2012.
- S. R. Choudhury and R. A. van Gorder, “Competitive modes as reliable predictors of chaos versus hyperchaos and as geometric mappings accurately delimiting attractors,” Nonlinear Dynamics, vol. 69, no. 4, pp. 2255–2267, 2012.
- S. Yu and G. R. Chen, “Anti-control of continuous-time dynamical systems,” Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, vol. 17, no. 6, pp. 2617–2627, 2012.
- P. Yu and M. Han, “Bifurcation of limit cycles in 3rd-order Z2 Hamiltonian planar vector fields with 3rd-order perturbations,” Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, vol. 18, no. 4, pp. 978–988, 2013.
- K. Sun, X. Liu, C. Zhu, and J. C. Sprott, “Hyperchaos and hyperchaos control of the sinusoidally forced simplified Lorenz system,” Nonlinear Dynamics, vol. 69, no. 3, pp. 1383–1391, 2012.
- H. Yu, G. Cai, and Y. Li, “Dynamic analysis and control of a new hyperchaotic finance system,” Nonlinear Dynamics, vol. 67, no. 3, pp. 2171–2182, 2012.
- W. Wu, Z. Chen, and Z. Yuan, “The evolution of a novel four-dimensional autonomous system: among 3-torus, limit cycle, 2-torus, chaos and hyperchaos,” Chaos, Solitons and Fractals, vol. 39, pp. 2340–2356, 2009.
- Z. Wang, S. Cang, E. O. Ochola, and Y. Sun, “A hyperchaotic system without equilibrium,” Nonlinear Dynamics, vol. 69, no. 1-2, pp. 531–537, 2012.
- M. Sekikawa, N. Inaba, T. Tsubouchi, and K. Aihara, “Novel bifurcation structure generated in piecewise-linear three-LC resonant circuit and its Lyapunov analysis,” Physica D, vol. 241, pp. 1169–1178, 2012.