- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 981503, 8 pages
Generalized Synchronization of Stochastic Discrete Chaotic System with Poisson Distribution Coefficient
School of Information and Computation Science, Beifang University of Nationalities, Yinchuan 750021, China
Received 29 March 2013; Revised 10 June 2013; Accepted 1 July 2013
Academic Editor: Gualberto Solís-Perales
Copyright © 2013 Shao-juan Ma et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- L. M. Pecora and T. L. Carroll, “Synchronization in chaotic systems,” Physical Review Letters, vol. 64, no. 8, pp. 821–824, 1990.
- G. Chen and X. Dong, From Chaos to Order Methodologies, Perspectives and Applications, with a Foreword by Alistair Mees, vol. 24 of World Scientific Series on Nonlinear Science. Series A: Monographs and Treatises, World Scientific Publishing, River Edge, NJ, USA, 1998.
- H. Taghvafard and G. H. Erjaee, “Phase and anti-phase synchronization of fractional order chaotic systems via active control,” Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, vol. 16, no. 10, pp. 4079–4088, 2011.
- D. Yu and U. Parlitz, “Partial synchronization of chaotic systems with uncertainty,” Physical Review E, vol. 77, no. 6, Article ID 066208, 2008.
- B. Xin, T. Chen, and Y. Liu, “Projective synchronization of chaotic fractional-order energy resources demand-supply systems via linear control,” Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, vol. 16, no. 11, pp. 4479–4486, 2011.
- H. Du, P. Shi, and N. Lü, “Function projective synchronization in complex dynamical networks with time delay via hybrid feedback control,” Nonlinear Analysis: Real World Applications, vol. 14, no. 2, pp. 1182–1190, 2013.
- H.-G. Zhang, T.-D. Ma, J. Fu, and S.-C. Tong, “Robust lag synchronization between two different chaotic systems via dual-stage impulsive control,” Chinese Physics B, vol. 18, no. 9, pp. 3751–3757, 2009.
- Y. Chenggui, Z. Qi, and Y. Jun, “Complete synchronization induced by disorder in coupled chaotic lattices,” Physics Letters A, vol. 377, no. 5, pp. 370–377, 2013.
- J. Zhao and T. Ren, “Q-S synchronization between chaotic systems with double scaling functions,” Nonlinear Dynamics, vol. 62, no. 3, pp. 665–672, 2010.
- S. Cheng, J. C. Ji, and J. Zhou, “Fast synchronization of directionally coupled chaotic systems,” Applied Mathematical Modelling, vol. 37, no. 1-2, pp. 127–136, 2013.
- X. Wan and J. Sun, “Adaptive-impulsive synchronization of chaotic systems,” Mathematics and Computers in Simulation, vol. 81, no. 8, pp. 1609–1617, 2011.
- M. Peng, E.-W. Bai, and K. E. Lonngren, “On the synchronization of delay discrete models,” Chaos, Solitons and Fractals, vol. 22, no. 3, pp. 573–576, 2004.
- G. Baier and M. Klein, “Maximum hyperchaos in generalized Hénon maps,” Physics Letters A, vol. 151, no. 6-7, pp. 281–284, 1990.
- B. Chen and J. Chen, “Bifurcation and chaotic behavior of a discrete singular biological economic system,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 219, no. 5, pp. 2371–2386, 2012.
- Z. Zhang and X. Liu, “Observer-based impulsive chaotic synchronization of discrete-time switched systems,” Nonlinear Dynamics, vol. 62, no. 4, pp. 781–789, 2010.
- Z.-Y. Wu and X.-C. Fu, “Adaptive function projective synchronization of discrete chaotic systems with unknown parameters,” Chinese Physics Letters, vol. 27, no. 5, Article ID 050502, 2010.
- K. Hengster-Movric, K. You, F. L. Lewis, and L. Xie, “Synchronization of discrete-time multi-agent systems on graphs using Riccati design,” Automatica, vol. 49, no. 2, pp. 414–423, 2013.
- W. Liu, Z. Wang, and W. Zhang, “Controlled synchronization of discrete-time chaotic systems under communication constraints,” Nonlinear Dynamics, vol. 69, no. 1-2, pp. 223–230, 2012.
- N. Vasegh and V. J. Majd, “Adaptive fuzzy synchronization of discrete-time chaotic systems,” Chaos, Solitons and Fractals, vol. 28, no. 4, pp. 1029–1036, 2006.
- H. Su and X. H. Ding, “Synchronization in time-discrete delayed chaotic systems,” Neurocomputing, vol. 73, no. 1–3, pp. 478–483, 2009.
- Z. Yan, “Q-S (complete or anticipated) synchronization backstepping scheme in a class of discrete-time chaotic (hyperchaotic) systems: a symbolic-numeric computation approach,” Chaos, vol. 16, no. 1, Article ID 013119, 2006.
- H.-L. An and Y. Chen, “The function cascade synchronization scheme for discrete-time hyperchaotic systems,” Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, vol. 14, no. 4, pp. 1494–1501, 2009.
- M. Eisencraft and A. M. Batista, “Discrete-time chaotic systems synchronization performance under additive noise,” Signal Processing, vol. 91, no. 8, pp. 2127–2131, 2011.
- G. Grassi and D. A. Miller, “Dead-beat full state hybrid projective synchronization for chaotic maps using a scalar synchronizing signal,” Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, vol. 17, no. 4, pp. 1824–1830, 2012.
- P. Borwein and T. Erdélyi, Polynomials and Polynomial Inequality, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 1995.