- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 986704, 10 pages
Pricing and Remanufacturing Decisions of a Decentralized Fuzzy Supply Chain
1School of Science, Tianjin Polytechnic University, Tianjin 300160, China
2General Courses Department, Military Transportation University, Tianjin 300161, China
Received 7 November 2012; Accepted 31 December 2012
Academic Editor: Xiaochen Sun
Copyright © 2013 Jing Zhao et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Qinghua Zhu, Joseph Sarkis, and Kee-hung Lai, “Supply chain-based barriers for truck-engine remanufacturing in China,” Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, vol. 68, pp. 103–117, 2014.
- Qingfeng Song, Kai Shi, Sheng Lin, and Guangping Xu, “Optimal Decisions for a Fuzzy Two-Echelon Supply Chain,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.
- Ren Zhang, Longxia Qian, Jingjing Ge, and Jian Chen, “Bifurcations in a Nonlinear Dynamical Model between Western Pacific Subtrop ical High Ridge Line Index and Its Summer Monsoon Impact Factors,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, 2014.