- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 986704, 10 pages
Pricing and Remanufacturing Decisions of a Decentralized Fuzzy Supply Chain
1School of Science, Tianjin Polytechnic University, Tianjin 300160, China
2General Courses Department, Military Transportation University, Tianjin 300161, China
Received 7 November 2012; Accepted 31 December 2012
Academic Editor: Xiaochen Sun
Copyright © 2013 Jing Zhao et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- S. Dowlatshahi, “A strategic framework for the design and implementation of remanufacturing operations in reverse logistics,” International Journal of Production Research, vol. 43, no. 16, pp. 3455–3480, 2005.
- S. Rubio and A. Corominas, “Optimal manufacturing-remanufacturing policies in a lean production environment,” Computers and Industrial Engineering, vol. 55, no. 1, pp. 234–242, 2008.
- I. Konstantaras and S. Papachristos, “Optimal policy and holding cost stability regions in a periodic review inventory system with manufacturing and remanufacturing options,” European Journal of Operational Research, vol. 178, no. 2, pp. 433–448, 2007.
- V. D. R. Guide, V. Jayaraman, and J. D. Linton, “Building contingency planning for closed-loop supply chains with product recovery,” Journal of Operations Management, vol. 21, no. 3, pp. 259–279, 2003.
- M. E. Ketzenberg, E. Van Der Laan, and R. H. Teunter, “Value of information in closed loop supply chains,” Production and Operations Management, vol. 15, no. 3, pp. 393–406, 2006.
- H. J. Zimmermann, “Application-oriented view of modeling uncertainty,” European Journal of Operational Research, vol. 122, no. 2, pp. 190–198, 2000.
- L. A. Zadeh, “Fuzzy sets,” Information and Computation, vol. 8, pp. 338–353, 1965.
- S. Nahmias, “Fuzzy variables,” Fuzzy Sets and Systems, vol. 1, no. 2, pp. 97–110, 1978.
- A. Kaufmann and M. M. Gupta, Introduction to Fuzzy Arithmetic: Theory and Applications, Van Nostrand Reinhold, New York, NY, USA, 1985.
- B. Liu, “A survey of credibility theory,” Fuzzy Optimization and Decision Making, vol. 5, no. 4, pp. 387–408, 2006.
- B. Liu and Y. K. Liu, “Expected value of fuzzy variable and fuzzy expected value models,” IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems, vol. 10, no. 4, pp. 445–450, 2002.
- J. Wang and Y.-F. Shu, “Fuzzy decision modeling for supply chain management,” Fuzzy Sets and Systems. An International Journal in Information Science and Engineering, vol. 150, no. 1, pp. 107–127, 2005.
- J. Wei and J. Zhao, “Reverse channel decisions for a fuzzy closed-loop supply chain,” Applied Mathematical Modelling, vol. 37, pp. 1502–1513, 2013.
- D. Petrovic, “Simulation of supply chain behaviour and performance in an uncertain environment,” International Journal of Production Economics, vol. 71, no. 1–3, pp. 429–438, 2001.
- S. Mondal and M. Maiti, “Multi-item fuzzy EOQ models using genetic algorithm,” Computers and Industrial Engineering, vol. 44, no. 1, pp. 105–117, 2003.
- J. Zhao, W. Tang, and J. Wei, “Pricing decision for substitutable products with retail competition in a fuzzy environment,” International Journal of Production Economics, vol. 135, no. 1, pp. 144–153, 2012.
- L. Li, S. N. Kabadi, and K. P. K. Nair, “Fuzzy models for single-period inventory problem,” Fuzzy Sets and Systems, vol. 132, no. 3, pp. 273–289, 2002.
- S. K. Mukhopadhyay and H. Ma, “Joint procurement and production decisions in remanufacturing under quality and demand uncertainty,” International Journal of Production Economics, vol. 120, no. 1, pp. 5–17, 2009.
- C. Kao and W.-K. Hsu, “A single-period inventory model with fuzzy demand,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 43, no. 6-7, pp. 841–848, 2002.
- R. C. Savaskan, S. Bhattacharya, and L. N. Van Wassenhove, “Closed-loop supply chain models with product remanufacturing,” Management Science, vol. 50, no. 2, pp. 239–252, 2004.
- C. Ingene and M. Parry, “Channel coordination when retailers compete,” Marketing Science, vol. 14, no. 4, pp. 360–377, 1995.
- W. Hu and Y. Li, “Retail service for mixed retail and e-tail channels,” Annals of Operations Research, vol. 192, pp. 151–171, 2012.
- R. Desiraju and S. Moorthy, “Managing a distribution channel under asymmetric information with performance requirements,” Management Science, vol. 43, no. 12, pp. 1628–1644, 1997.
- S. C. Choi, “Price competition in a duopoly common retailer channel,” Journal of Retailing, vol. 72, no. 2, pp. 117–134, 1996.
- A. Dixit, “A model of duopoly suggesting a theory of entry barriers,” Bell Journal of Economics, vol. 10, pp. 20–32, 1979.
- N. Singh and X. Vives, “Price and quantity competition in a differentiated duopoly,” Rand Journal of Economics, vol. 15, no. 4, pp. 546–554, 1984.
- X. Vives, “On the efficiency of Bertrand and Cournot equilibria with product differentiation,” Journal of Economic Theory, vol. 36, no. 1, pp. 166–175, 1985.