- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 158386, 9 pages
Investors’ Risk Preference Characteristics Based on Different Reference Point
School of Business, Central South University, Changsha, Hunan 410083, China
Received 6 January 2014; Accepted 12 March 2014; Published 9 April 2014
Academic Editor: Chuangxia Huang
Copyright © 2014 Fenghua Wen et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [10 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Jian-bai Huang, Na Tan, and Mei-rui Zhong, “Incorporating Overconfidence into Real Option Decision-Making Model of Metal Mineral Resources Mining Project,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2014, pp. 1–11, 2014.
- Meirui Zhong, Anqi Zeng, Jianbai Huang, and Jinyu Chen, “The Analysis of Pricing Power of Preponderant Metal Mineral Resources under the Perspective of Intergenerational Equity and Social Preferences: An Analytical Framework Based on Cournot Equilibrium Model,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–11, 2014.
- Zhifeng Liu, Tingting Zhang, and Qiujun Lan, “An Extended SISa Model for Sentiment Contagion,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2014, pp. 1–7, 2014.
- Jiankang Jin, Chen Jie, and Quanda Zhang, “Analysis on the Impact of the Fluctuation of the International Gold Prices on the Chinese Gold Stocks,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2014, pp. 1–6, 2014.
- Xiuzhen Wang, Yi Hu, Xiaohua Xia, and Ying Deng, “Estimation of the Treatment Effects of Ownership on the Indirect Financing of Small- and Medium-Sized Enterprises,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2014, pp. 1–6, 2014.
- Weiqi Liu, and Hongwei Xing, “An Estimator of Heavy Tail Index through the Generalized Jackknife Methodology,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2014, pp. 1–10, 2014.
- Zhifeng Dai, “Extension of Modified Polak-Ribière-Polyak Conjugate Gradient Method to Linear Equality Constraints Minimization Problems,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–9, 2014.
- Xiao-Yong Wang, Wei Zhang, Xiong Xiong, Hong-Li Che, and Dehua Shen, “Information and Bargaining Power: Evidence from SME Lending in China,” International Journal of Information Technology & Decision Making, pp. 1–13, 2015.
- Yingchao Zou, Kaijian He, and Meiying Jiang, “A Curvelet based Approach to Time Series Forecasting,” Procedia Computer Science, vol. 55, pp. 1325–1330, 2015.
- Chaoqun Ma, Hui Wu, and Xiang Lin, “Nonzero-Sum Stochastic Differential Portfolio Games under a Markovian Regime Switching Model,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2015, pp. 1–18, 2015.