- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 158765, 6 pages
Cost Allocation in PPP Projects: An Analysis Based on the Theory of “Contracts as Reference Points”
1School of Management and Engineering, Nanjing University, Nanjing 210000, China
2School of Economics and Management, Nanjing University of Technology, Nanjing 210009, China
Received 9 March 2014; Accepted 1 May 2014; Published 20 May 2014
Academic Editor: Xiaolin Xu
Copyright © 2014 Yichen Peng et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- A. P. C. Chan, P. T. I. Lam, D. W. M. Chan, E. Cheung, and Y. Ke, “Critical success factors for PPPs in infrastructure developments: Chinese perspective,” Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, vol. 136, no. 5, pp. 484–494, 2010.
- Y. Peng, J. Zhou, and X. Wu, “Concession period of BOT project analysis with dependence on reference point,” in Proceedings of the Industrial Engineering and Management Science Conference, Shanghai, China, 2013.
- D. Dai and J. Song, BOT Projects Concession Decision Management, Publishing House of Electronics Industry, Shanghai, China, 2010, Chinese.
- J. A. Rutgers and H. D. Haley, “Project risks and risk allocation,” Cost Engineering, vol. 38, no. 9, pp. 27–30, 1996.
- C. Crampes and A. Estache, “Regulatory trade-offs in the design of concession contracts,” Utilities Policy, vol. 7, no. 1, pp. 1–13, 1998.
- L. Bing, A. Akintoye, P. J. Edwards, and C. Hardcastle, “The allocation of risk in PPP/PFI construction projects in the UK,” International Journal of Project Management, vol. 23, no. 1, pp. 25–35, 2005.
- Y. Xu, A. P. C. Chan, and J. F. Y. Yeung, “Developing a fuzzy risk allocation model for PPP projects in China,” Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, vol. 136, no. 8, pp. 894–903, 2010.
- F. Medda, “A game theory approach for the allocation of risks in transport public private partnerships,” International Journal of Project Management, vol. 25, no. 3, pp. 213–218, 2007.
- Y. Ke, S. Wang, A. P. C. Chan, and P. T. I. Lam, “Preferred risk allocation in China's public-private partnership (PPP) projects,” International Journal of Project Management, vol. 28, no. 5, pp. 482–492, 2010.
- T. Besley and M. Ghatak, “Government versus private ownership of public goods,” Quarterly Journal of Economics, vol. 116, no. 4, pp. 1343–1372, 2001.
- Z. Zhang, M. Jia, and D. Wan, “The optimal control rights allocation of PPP projects in perspective of incomplete contracts and relational contract,” Foreign Economics & Management, vol. 29, no. 8, 2007.
- Z. Zhang, M. Jia, and D. Wan, “Theoretical study on the efficient allocation of control rights in the public-private partnership (PPP),” Journal of Industrial Engineering/Engineering Management, vol. 23, no. 3, pp. 23–30, 2009.
- X. Ye, P. Yi, and S. Wu, “The discussion of PPP project control rights' essence,” Science & Technology Progress and Policy, vol. 28, no. 13, 2011.
- X. Ye, S. Wu, and X. Shan, “Research on interests relationship and distribution mode of PPP programe in China,” Science & Technology Progress and Policy, vol. 27, no. 19, pp. 36–39, 2010.
- L. Hu, W. Zhang, and X. Ye, “Profit allocation of PPP model based on the revised SHAPELY,” Journal of Industrial Engineering/Engineering Management, vol. 25, no. 2, pp. 149–154, 2011.
- S. H. Park and D. Zhou, “Firm heterogeneity and competitive dynamics in alliance formation,” Academy of Management Review, vol. 30, no. 3, pp. 531–554, 2005.
- M. Zeng and X.-P. Chen, “Achieving cooperation in multiparty alliances: a social dilemma approach to partnership management,” Academy of Management Review, vol. 28, no. 4, pp. 587–605, 2003.
- E. Fehr and K. M. Schmidt, “A theory of fairness, competition, and cooperation,” The Quarterly Journal of Economics, vol. 114, no. 3, pp. 817–868, 1999.
- D. T. Kahneman, “A prospect theory: an analysis of decision under risk,” Econometrica, vol. 47, no. 2, pp. 263–291, 1979.
- O. Hart and J. Moore, “Contracts as reference points,” Quarterly Journal of Economics, vol. 123, no. 1, pp. 1–48, 2008.
- G. Gao and F. Xu, “Decision making on the benefits of strategic alliance reference points analysis based on contracts,” Journal of Systems & Management, vol. 20, no. 3, pp. 335–339, 2011.