- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 183782, 8 pages
Multiparameter Fractional Difference Linear Control Systems
Faculty of Computer Science, Bialystok University of Technology, Wiejska 45A, 15-351 Bialystok, Poland
Received 3 November 2013; Revised 2 January 2014; Accepted 7 January 2014; Published 2 March 2014
Academic Editor: Garyfalos Papashinopoulos
Copyright © 2014 Dorota Mozyrska. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- K. S. Miller and B. Ross, “Fractional difference calculus,” in Proceedings of the International Symposium on Univalent Functions, Fractional Calculus and Their Applications, pp. 139–152, Nihon University, Kōriyama, Japan, 1989.
- F. M. Atici and P. W. Eloe, “A transform method in discrete fractional calculus,” International Journal of Difference Equations, vol. 2, no. 2, pp. 165–176, 2007.
- F. M. Atici and P. W. Eloe, “Initial value problems in discrete fractional calculus,” Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 137, no. 3, pp. 981–989, 2009.
- T. Abdeljawad and D. Baleanu, “Fractional differences and integration by parts,” Journal of Computational Analysis and Applications, vol. 13, no. 3, pp. 574–582, 2011.
- T. Abdeljawad, F. Jarad, and D. Baleanu, “A semigroup-like property for discrete Mittag-Leffer functions,” Advances in Difference Equations, vol. 2012, article 72, 2012.
- N. R. O. Bastos, R. A. C. Ferreira, and D. F. M. Torres, “Necessary optimality conditions for fractional difference problems of the calculus of variations,” Discrete and Continuous Dynamical Systems, vol. 29, no. 2, pp. 417–437, 2011.
- R. A. C. Ferreira and D. F. M. Torres, “Fractional -difference equations arising from the calculus of variations,” Applicable Analysis and Discrete Mathematics, vol. 5, no. 1, pp. 110–121, 2011.
- N. R. O. Bastos, R. A. C. Ferreira, and D. F. M. Torres, “Discrete-time fractional variational problems,” Signal Processing, vol. 91, no. 3, pp. 513–524, 2011.
- D. Mozyrska and E. Pawluszewicz, “Local controllability of nonlinear discrete-time fractional order systems,” Bulletin of the Polish Academy of Sciences, vol. 61, no. 1, pp. 251–256, 2013.
- D. Mozyrska, E. Girejko, and M. Wyrwas, “Comparison of -difference fractional operators,” in Advances in the Theory and Applications of Non-integer Order Systems, W. Mitkowski, J. Kacprzyk, and J. Baranowski, Eds., vol. 257 of Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering, pp. 191–197, Springer, 2013.
- D. Mozyrska and E. Girejko, “Overview of fractional -difference operators,” in Operator Theory: Advances and Applications, vol. 229, pp. 253–268, Birkhäuser, 2013.
- D. Mozyrska, “Controllability of -difference linear control systems with two fractional orders,” International Journal of Systems Science, 2013.
- E. Pawluszewicz and D. Mozyrska, “Constrained controllability of -difference linear systems with two fractional orders,” in Advances in the Thoery and Applications of Non-Integer Order Systems, W. Mitkowski, J. Kacprzyk, and J. Baranowski, Eds., vol. 257 of Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering, pp. 67–76, Springer, 2013.
- D. Mozyrska and E. Pawluszewicz, “Controllability of -difference linear control systems with two fractional orders,” in Proceedings of the 13th International Carpathian Control Conference (ICCC '12), I. Petráš, I. Podlubny, K. Kostúr, J. Kačúr, and A. Mojžišová, Eds., pp. 501–506, May 2012.
- I. Podlubny, Fractional Differential Equations, vol. 198, Academic Press, San Diego, Calif, USA, 1999.
- T. Kaczorek, “Fractional positive linear systems,” Kybernetes, vol. 38, no. 7-8, pp. 1059–1078, 2009.
- T. Kaczorek, “Reachability of cone fractional continuous-time linear systems,” International Journal of Applied Mathematics and Computer Science, vol. 19, no. 1, pp. 89–93, 2009.