- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 192387, 6 pages
Fuzzy Adaptive Prescribed Performance Control for MIMO Uncertain Chaotic Systems in Nonstrict Feedback Form
Department of Mathematics and Computational Science, Huainan Normal University, 238 Dongshan West Road, Huainan 232038, China
Received 22 January 2014; Revised 27 March 2014; Accepted 13 April 2014; Published 29 April 2014
Academic Editor: Wenwu Yu
Copyright © 2014 Yeguo Sun and Heng Liu. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- G. Chen and X. Dong, From Chaos to Order: Methodologies, Perspectives and Applications, World Scientific, Singapore, 1998.
- A. Boulkroune and M. M'saad, “A practical projective synchronization approach for uncertain chaotic systems with dead-zone input,” Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, vol. 16, no. 11, pp. 4487–4500, 2011.
- H. Liu, H. J. Yu, and W. Xiang, “Adaptive fuzzy nonlinear inversion-based control for uncertain chaotic systems,” Chinese Physics B, vol. 21, no. 12, Article ID 120505, 2012.
- L. L. Ghezzi and C. Piccardi, “PID control of a chaotic systemml: an application to an epidemiological model,” Automatica, vol. 33, no. 2, pp. 181–191, 1997.
- M. Feki, “An adaptive feedback control of linearizable chaotic systems,” Chaos, Solitons and Fractals, vol. 15, no. 5, pp. 883–890, 2003.
- A. Boulkroune and M. M. ’Saad, “A fuzzy adaptive variable-structure control scheme for uncertain chaotic MIMO systems with sector nonlinearities and dead-zones,” Expert Systems with Application, vol. 38, no. 12, pp. 14744–14750, 2011.
- G. Ablay, “Sliding mode control of uncertain unified chaotic systems,” Nonlinear Analysis. Hybrid Systems, vol. 3, no. 4, pp. 531–535, 2009.
- H. Xu and P. A. Ioannou, “Robust adaptive control for a class of MIMO nonlinear systems with guaranteed error bounds,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 48, no. 5, pp. 728–742, 2003.
- H. Xu and P. A. Ioannou, “A flat-zone modification for robust adaptive control of nonlinear output feedback systems with unknown high-frequency gains,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 47, no. 2, pp. 358–363, 2002.
- C. P. Bechlioulis and G. A. Rovithakis, “Adaptive control with guaranteed transient and steady state tracking error bounds for strict feedback systems,” Automatica, vol. 45, no. 2, pp. 532–538, 2009.
- C. P. Bechlioulis and G. A. Rovithakis, “Robust partial-state feedback prescribed performance control of cascade systems with unknown nonlinearities,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 56, no. 9, pp. 2224–2230, 2011.
- J. Zhou, C. Wen, and Y. Zhang, “Adaptive backstepping control of a class of uncertain nonlinear systems with unknown backlash-like hysteresis,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 49, no. 10, pp. 1751–1757, 2004.
- Y. Xudong, “Universal -tracking for nonlinearly-perturbed systems without restrictions on the relative degree,” Automatica, vol. 35, no. 1, pp. 109–119, 1999.
- E. Bullinger and F. Allgöwer, “Adaptive -tracking for nonlinear higher relative degree systems,” Automatica, vol. 41, no. 7, pp. 1191–1200, 2005.
- A. Ilchmann and E. P. Ryan, “High-gain control without identification: a survey,” GAMM-Mitteilungen, vol. 31, no. 1, pp. 115–125, 2008.
- Y. P. Pan, Y. Zhou, T. R. Sun, and M. J. Er, “Composite adaptive fuzzy tracking control of uncertain nonlinear systems,” Neurocomputing, vol. 99, pp. 15–24, 2013.
- Y. P. Pan and M. J. Er, “Enhanced adaptive fuzzy control with optimal approximation error convergence,” IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems, vol. 21, no. 6, pp. 1123–1132, 2013.
- J. Lü, G. Chen, and D. Cheng, “A new chaotic system and beyond: the generalized Lorenz-like system,” International Journal of Bifurcation and Chaos in Applied Sciences and Engineering, vol. 14, no. 5, pp. 1507–1537, 2004.
- J. Lü, G. Chen, X. Yu, and H. Leung, “Design and analysis of multiscroll chaotic attractors from saturated function series,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems, vol. 51, no. 12, pp. 2476–2490, 2004.
- J. Luo and H. Liu, “Adaptive Fractional Fuzzy Sliding Mode Control for Multivariable Nonlinear Systems,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2014, Article ID 541918, 10 pages, 2014.