- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 308626, 6 pages
Analysis on the Impact of the Fluctuation of the International Gold Prices on the Chinese Gold Stocks
1School of Economics & Management, Northwest University, Xian 710127, China
2School of Finance, Zhejiang University of Finance and Economics, Hangzhou 310018, China
Received 14 March 2014; Revised 18 June 2014; Accepted 30 June 2014; Published 21 July 2014
Academic Editor: Fenghua Wen
Copyright © 2014 Jiankang Jin et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- X. Jiaming, “The empirical study of the China and America gold futures market efficiency,” Journal of Shanghai Commercial College, vol. 9, no. 5, pp. 18–24, 2009.
- F. Wen, X. Cong, Y. Chao, and X. Chen, “The effects of prior outcomes on risky choice: evidence from the stock market,” Mathmatical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2014, Article ID 272518, 8 pages, 2014.
- F. Wen and Z. Liu, “A copula-based correlation measure and its application in chinese stock market,” International Journal of Information Technology and Decision Making, vol. 8, no. 4, pp. 787–801, 2009.
- T. Zhipeng and Z. Guoyan, “The empirical study of the price relation of Chinese gold market futures and spot,” Journal of Shandong Institute of Business, vol. 23, no. 2, pp. 76–81, 2009.
- W. Di and H. Jiangming, “The study of the impact that the price volatility of New York gold futures price on China futures market yield,” Economic Survey, vol. 2, no. 2, pp. 22–27, 2010.
- F. Wen, Z. He, X. Gong, and A. Liu, “Investors' risk preference characteristics based on different reference point,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2014, Article ID 158386, 9 pages, 2014.
- F. Wen, Z. He, and X. Chen, “Investors’ risk preference characteristics and conditional skewness,” Mathmatical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2014, Article ID 814965, 14 pages, 2014.
- F. Wen and X. Yang, “Skewness of return distribution and coefficient of risk premium,” Journal of Systems Science & Complexity, vol. 22, no. 3, pp. 360–371, 2009.
- H. A. Shawky, A. Marathe, and C. L. Barrett, “A first look at the empirical relation between spot and futures electricity prices in the United States,” Journal of Futures Markets, vol. 23, no. 10, pp. 931–955, 2003.
- B. M. Lucey and E. Tully, “Seasonality, risk and return in daily COMEX gold and silver data 1982–2002,” Applied Financial Economics, vol. 16, no. 4, pp. 319–333, 2006.
- D. Hillier, P. Draper, and R. Faff, “Do precious metals shine? An investment perspective,” Financial Analysts Journal, vol. 62, no. 2, pp. 98–106, 2006.
- H.-N. Lin, S.-M. Chiang, and K.-H. Chen, “The dynamic relationships between gold futures markets: evidence from COMEX and TOCOM,” Applied Financial Economics Letters, vol. 4, no. 1, pp. 19–24, 2008.
- P. D. Cretien, “Gold & silver: always good options,” Futures: News, Analysis & Strategies for Futures, Options, Derivative Traders, vol. 40, no. 5, pp. 28–30, 2011.
- W.-C. Lee and H.-N. Lin, “Threshold effects in the relationships between USD and gold futures by panel smooth transition approach,” Applied Economics Letters, vol. 19, no. 11, pp. 1065–1070, 2012.