- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 316032, 8 pages
Research and Application of the Beijing Road Traffic Prediction System
1Department of Civil Engineering, Tsinghua University, Beijing 100084, China
2Beijing Traffic Management Bureau, Beijing 100037, China
Received 9 November 2013; Accepted 31 December 2013; Published 18 February 2014
Academic Editor: Wuhong Wang
Copyright © 2014 Ruimin Li et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- C. Alecsandru and S. Ishak, “Hybrid model-based and memory-based traffic prediction system,” Transportation Research Record, no. 1879, pp. 59–70, 2004.
- B. S. Kerner, H. Rehborn, M. Aleksić, and A. Haug, “Traffic prediction systems in vehicles,” in Proceedings of the 8th International IEEE Conference on Intelligent Transportation Systems, pp. 251–256, Vienna, Austria, September 2005.
- H. Lieu, A Roadmap for the Research, Development and Deployment of Traffic Estimation and Prediction Systems for Real-Time and Off-Line Applications (TrEPS, TrEPS-P), Travel Management Team Office of Operations RD&T, Federal Highway Administration, 2003.
- M. Ben-Akiva, M. Bierlaire, H. Koutsopoulos, and R. Mishalani, “DynaMIT: a simulation-based system for traffic prediction,” in Proceedings of the DACCORD Short Term Forecasting Workshop, Delft, The Netherlands, February 1998.
- “IBM and Singapore's Land Transport Authority Pilot Innovative Traffic Prediction Tool,” IBM Press Release, 2007, http://www-03.ibm.com/press/us/en/pressrelease/21971.wss.
- CAPITALS PLUS TR 4029, 2013, http://cordis.europa.eu/telematics/tap_transport/research/projects/capitalsplus.html.
- Highway Agency, 2013, http://www.highways.gov.uk/traffic-information/.
- BayernInfo, 2012, http://bayerninfo.de/en.
- B. S. Kerner, H. Rehborn, M. Aleksic, and A. Haug, “Recognition and tracking of spatial-temporal congested traffic patterns on freeways,” Transportation Research Part C, vol. 12, no. 5, pp. 369–400, 2004.
- S. Ishak and H. Al-Deek, “Statistical Evaluation of Interstate 4 Traffic Prediction System,” Transportation Research Record, no. 1856, pp. 16–24, 2003.
- F. You, W. Yu, and H. Rong, “Research on the traffic flow prediction system framework for ITS based on organic computing,” in Proceedings of the 10th International Conference of Chinese Transportation Professionals (ICCTP '10), pp. 2180–2191, August 2010.
- L. Yong and S. Houbing, “DynaCHINA: a specially-built real-time traffic prediction system for China,” in Proceedings of the TRB 86th Annual Meeting Compendium of Papers CD-ROM, Washington, DC, USA, 2007.
- Y. Li, X. Hao, and L. Liu, “Short-term traffic flow forecasting based on the improved non-parametric regression,” in Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Transportation Information and Safety (ICTIS '13), pp. 914–920, 2013.
- L. Huapu, S. Yagang, and G. Min, Urban Road Mixed Traffic Flow Analysis Model and Method, China Railway Publishing House, Beijing, China, 2009.
- S. Dong, R. Li, L. G. Sun, T. H. Chang, and H. Lu, “Short-term traffic forecast system of Beijing,” Transportation Research Record, no. 2193, pp. 116–123, 2010.
- X.-L. Zhang and H.-P. Lu, “The simulation research of non-parametric regression for short-term traffic flow forecasting,” in Proceedings of the International Conference on Measuring Technology and Mechatronics Automation (ICMTMA '09), vol. 3, pp. 626–629, Zhangjiajie, China, April 2009.
- R. Li and H. Lu, “Combined neural network approach for short-term urban freeway traffic flow prediction,” in Proceedings of the 6th International Symposium on Neural Network (ISNN '09), vol. 5553 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science, part 3, pp. 1017–1025, May 2009.
- R. Li, X. Zhao, X. Yu, J. Li, N. Cheng, and J. Zhang, “Incident duration model on urban freeways using three different algorithms of decision tree,” in Proceedings of the International Conference on Intelligent Computation Technology and Automation (ICICTA '10), vol. 2, pp. 526–528, Changsha, China, May 2010.