- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 428568, 8 pages
Analysis of Price Stackelberg Duopoly Game with Bounded Rationality
1School of Economics and Management, Tongji University, Shanghai 200092, China
2School of Management Science and Engineering, Nanjing University, Nanjing 210093, China
Received 18 October 2013; Revised 9 January 2014; Accepted 9 January 2014; Published 17 February 2014
Academic Editor: Stepan A. Tersian
Copyright © 2014 Lian Shi et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- A. Cournot, Recherches sur les Principes Mathématiques de la Théoris des Richesses, Hachette, Paris, France, 1838.
- H. N. Agiza and A. A. Elsadany, “Nonlinear dynamics in the Cournot duopoly game with heterogeneous players,” Physica A, vol. 320, no. 1–4, pp. 512–524, 2003.
- H. N. Agiza and A. A. Elsadany, “Chaotic dynamics in nonlinear duopoly game with heterogeneous players,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 149, no. 3, pp. 843–860, 2004.
- M. Kopel, “Simple and complex adjustment dynamics in Cournot duopoly models,” Chaos, Solitons and Fractals, vol. 7, no. 12, pp. 2031–2048, 1996.
- J. X. Zhang, Q. L. Da, and Y. H. Wang, “Analysis of nonlinear duopoly game with heterogeneous players,” Economic Modelling, vol. 24, no. 1, pp. 138–148, 2007.
- T. Dubiel-Teleszynski, “Nonlinear dynamics in a heterogeneous duopoly game with adjusting players and diseconomies of scale,” Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, vol. 16, no. 1, pp. 296–308, 2011.
- F. Tramontana, “Heterogeneous duopoly with isoelastic demand function,” Economic Modelling, vol. 27, no. 1, pp. 350–357, 2010.
- T. Puu, “Complex dynamics with three oligopolists,” Chaos, Solitons and Fractals, vol. 7, no. 12, pp. 2075–2081, 1996.
- H. N. Agiza, G. I. Bischi, and M. Kopel, “Multistability in a dynamic Cournot game with three oligopolists,” Mathematics and Computers in Simulation, vol. 51, no. 1-2, pp. 63–90, 1999.
- A. Agliari, L. Gardini, and T. Puu, “The dynamics of a triopoly Cournot game,” Chaos, Solitons and Fractals, vol. 11, no. 15, pp. 2531–2560, 2000.
- E. M. Elabbasy, H. N. Agiza, A. A. Elsadany, and H. El-Metwally, “The dynamics of triopoly game with heterogeneous players,” International Journal of Nonlinear Science, vol. 3, no. 2, pp. 83–90, 2007.
- E. M. Elabbasy, H. N. Agiza, and A. A. Elsadany, “Analysis of nonlinear triopoly game with heterogeneous players,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 57, no. 3, pp. 488–499, 2009.
- H. X. Yao, L. Shi, and H. Xi, “Analysis of triopoly game with isoelastic demand function and heterogeneous players,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2012, Article ID 280824, 16 pages, 2012.
- J. Bertrand, “Théorie mathématique de la richesse sociale,” Journal des Savants, pp. 499–508, 1883.
- H. Gravelle and R. Rees, Microeconomics, Longman, Harlow, UK, 2nd edition, 1992.
- J. X. Zhang, Q. L. Da, and Y. H. Wang, “The dynamics of Bertrand model with bounded rationality,” Chaos, Solitons and Fractals, vol. 39, no. 5, pp. 2048–2055, 2009.
- B. G. Xin and T. Chen, “On a master-slave Bertrand game model,” Economic Modelling, vol. 28, no. 4, pp. 1864–1870, 2011.
- F. Chen, J. H. Ma, and X. Q. Chen, “The study of dynamic process of the triopoly games in chinese 3G telecommunication market,” Chaos, Solitons and Fractals, vol. 42, no. 3, pp. 1542–1551, 2009.
- J. Peng, Z. Miao, and F. Peng, “Study on a 3-dimensional game model with delayed bounded rationality,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 218, no. 5, pp. 1568–1576, 2011.
- H. Stackelberg, Marketform und Gleichgewicht, Julius Springer, Vienna, Austria, 1934.
- R. Gibbons, Game Theory for Applied Economists, Princeton University Press, Princeton, NJ, USA, 1992.
- X. Vives, Oligopoly Pricing: Old Ideas and New Tool, MIT Press, Cambridge, Mass, USA, 1999.
- A. Dixit, “Comparative statics for oligopoly,” International Economic Review, vol. 27, no. 1, pp. 107–122, 1986.