- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 529358, 6 pages
Delay-Dependent Stability Criterion of Caputo Fractional Neural Networks with Distributed Delay
1Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science, King Abdulaziz University, Jeddah 21589, Saudi Arabia
2Department of Mathematics, Southeast University, Nanjing 210096, China
Received 18 November 2013; Accepted 26 November 2013; Published 12 January 2014
Academic Editor: Guanghui Wen
Copyright © 2014 Abdulaziz Alofi et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- R. Rakkiyappan, G. Velmurugan, and Jinde Cao, “Finite-time stability analysis of fractional-order complex-valued memristor-based neural networks with time delays,” Nonlinear Dynamics, 2014.
- Chao Song, and Jinde Cao, “Dynamics in fractional-order neural networks,” Neurocomputing, 2014.
- Xujun Yang, Qiankun Song, Yurong Liu, and Zhenjiang Zhao, “Uniform Stability Analysis of Fractional-Order BAM Neural Networks with Delays in the Leakage Terms,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–16, 2014.
- Yuping Cao, and Chuanzhi Bai, “Finite-Time Stability of Fractional-Order BAM Neural Networks with Distributed Delay,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.