- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 529358, 6 pages
Delay-Dependent Stability Criterion of Caputo Fractional Neural Networks with Distributed Delay
1Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science, King Abdulaziz University, Jeddah 21589, Saudi Arabia
2Department of Mathematics, Southeast University, Nanjing 210096, China
Received 18 November 2013; Accepted 26 November 2013; Published 12 January 2014
Academic Editor: Guanghui Wen
Copyright © 2014 Abdulaziz Alofi et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [12 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- R. Rakkiyappan, G. Velmurugan, and Jinde Cao, “Finite-time stability analysis of fractional-order complex-valued memristor-based neural networks with time delays,” Nonlinear Dynamics, 2014.
- Chao Song, and Jinde Cao, “Dynamics in fractional-order neural networks,” Neurocomputing, 2014.
- Xujun Yang, Qiankun Song, Yurong Liu, and Zhenjiang Zhao, “Uniform Stability Analysis of Fractional-Order BAM Neural Networks with Delays in the Leakage Terms,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–16, 2014.
- Yuping Cao, and Chuanzhi Bai, “Finite-Time Stability of Fractional-Order BAM Neural Networks with Distributed Delay,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.
- R. Rakkiyappan, G. Velmurugan, and Jinde Cao, “Stability analysis of fractional-order complex-valued neural networks with time delays,” Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, vol. 78, pp. 297–316, 2015.
- Liping Chen, Cong Liu, Ranchao Wu, Yigang He, and Yi Chai, “Finite-time stability criteria for a class of fractional-order neural networks with delay,” Neural Computing and Applications, 2015.
- Xujun Yang, Qiankun Song, Yurong Liu, and Zhenjiang Zhao, “Finite-time stability analysis of fractional-order neural networks with delay,” Neurocomputing, vol. 152, pp. 19–26, 2015.
- Min Xiao, Wei Xing Zheng, Guoping Jiang, and Jinde Cao, “Undamped Oscillations Generated by Hopf Bifurcations in Fractional-Order Recurrent Neural Networks With Caputo Derivative,” Ieee Transactions On Neural Networks And Learning Systems, vol. 26, no. 12, pp. 3201–3214, 2015.
- Chengdai Huang, Jinde Cao, and Zhongjun Ma, “Delay-induced bifurcation in a tri-neuron fractional neural network,” International Journal of Systems Science, pp. 1–10, 2015.
- Ruofeng Rao, Xiongrui Wang, and Shouming Zhong, “LMI-Based Stability Criterion for Impulsive Delays Markovian Jumping Time-Delays Reaction-Diffusion BAM Neural Networks via Gronwall-Bellman-Type Impulsive Integral Inequality,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2015, pp. 1–11, 2015.
- Mingjiu Gai, Shiwei Cui, Shu Liang, and Xiaolei Liu, “Frequency distributed model of Caputo derivatives and robust stability of a class of multi-variables fractional-order neural networks with uncertainties,” Neurocomputing, 2016.
- Swati Tyagi, Syed Abbas, and Mokhtar Hafayed, “Global Mittag–Leffler stability of complex valued fractional-order neural network with discrete and distributed delays,” Rendiconti del Circolo Matematico di Palermo (1952 -), 2016.