- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 541918, 10 pages
Adaptive Fractional Fuzzy Sliding Mode Control for Multivariable Nonlinear Systems
1School of Electronic Engineering, University of Electronic Science and Technology of China, Chengdu 611731, China
2Department of Mathematics and Computational Science, Huainan Normal University, Huainan 232038, China
Received 24 December 2013; Accepted 27 January 2014; Published 12 March 2014
Academic Editor: Guanghui Wen
Copyright © 2014 Junhai Luo and Heng Liu. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- L. X. Wang, Adaptive Fuzzy Systems and Control: Design and Stability Analysis, Prentice-Hall, Englewood Cliffs, NJ, USA, 1994.
- A. Boulkroune, M. Tadjine, M. M'Saad, and M. Farza, “Fuzzy adaptive controller for MIMO nonlinear systems with known and unknown control direction,” Fuzzy Sets and Systems, vol. 161, no. 6, pp. 797–820, 2010.
- A. Boulkroune, M. M'Saad, and M. Farza, “Adaptive fuzzy controller for multivariable nonlinear state time-varying delay systems subject to input nonlinearities,” Fuzzy Sets and Systems, vol. 164, no. 1, pp. 45–65, 2011.
- Y. P. Pan and M. J. Er, “Enhanced adaptive fuzzy control with optimal approximation error convergence,” IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems, vol. 21, no. 6, pp. 1123–1132, 2013.
- N. Golea, A. Golea, and K. Benmahammed, “Stable indirect fuzzy adaptive control,” Fuzzy Sets and Systems, vol. 137, no. 3, pp. 353–366, 2003.
- R. Ordóñez and K. M. Passino, “Stable multi-input multi-output adaptive fuzzy/neural control,” IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems, vol. 7, no. 3, pp. 345–353, 1999.
- S. Tong and H. Li, “Fuzzy adaptive sliding-mode control for MIMO nonlinear systems,” IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems, vol. 11, no. 3, pp. 354–360, 2003.
- M. O. Efe, “Fractional fuzzy adaptive sliding-mode control of a 2-DOF direct-drive robot arm,” IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics B, vol. 38, no. 6, pp. 1561–1570, 2008.
- R. Palm, “Robust control by fuzzy sliding mode,” Automatica, vol. 30, no. 9, pp. 1429–1437, 1994.
- K. Erbatur, O. Kaynak, A. Sabanovic, and I. Rudas, “Fuzzy adaptive sliding mode control of a direct drive robot,” Robotics and Autonomous Systems, vol. 19, no. 2, pp. 215–227, 1996.
- B. A. Bazzi and N. G. Chalhoub, “Fuzzy sliding mode controller for a flexible single-link robotic manipulator,” JVC/Journal of Vibration and Control, vol. 11, no. 2, pp. 295–314, 2005.
- H. Liu, H. J. Yu, and W. Xiang, “Adaptive fuzzy nonlinear inversion-based control for uncertain chaotic systems,” Chinese Physics B, vol. 21, no. 12, Article ID 120505, 2012.
- G. H. Wen, Z. S. Duan, W. W. Yu, and G. R. Chen, “Consensus in multi-agent systems with communication constraints,” International Journal of Robust and Nonlinear Control, vol. 22, no. 2, pp. 170–182, 2012.
- G. H. Wen, Z. S. Duan, W. W. Yu, and G. R. Chen, “Consensus of multi-agent systems with nonlinear dynamics and sampled-data information: a delayed-input approach,” International Journal of Robust and Nonlinear Control, vol. 23, no. 6, pp. 602–619, 2013.
- G. H. Wen, Z. S. Duan, G. R. Chen, and W. W. Yu, “Consensus tracking of multi-agent systems with Lipschitz-type node dynamics and switching topologies,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems I, vol. 61, no. 2, pp. 499–511, 2014.
- K. J. Äström and B. Wittenmark, Adaptive Control, Addison-Wesley, Reading, Mass, USA, 2nd edition, 1995.
- L. P. Chen, Y. Chai, R. C. Wu, and J. Yang, “Stability and stabilization of a class of nonlinear fractional-order systems with caputo derivative,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems II, vol. 59, no. 9, pp. 602–606, 2012.
- B. M. Vinagre, I. Petráš, I. Podlubny, and Y. Q. Chen, “Using fractional order adjustment rules and fractional order reference models in model-reference adaptive control,” Nonlinear Dynamics, vol. 29, no. 1–4, pp. 269–279, 2002.
- Y. H. Lim, K. K. Oh, and H. S. Ahn, “Stability and stabilization of fractional-order linear systems subject to input saturation,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 58, no. 4, pp. 1062–1067, 2013.
- C. Yin, Y. Q. Chen, and S. M. Zhong, “LMI based design of a sliding mode controller for a class of uncertain fractional-order nonlinear systems,” in Proceedings of the American Control Conference (ACC '13), pp. 6511–6516, Washington, DC, USA, 2013.
- C. Yin, S. Zhong, and W. Chen, “Design of sliding mode controller for a class of fractional-order chaotic systems,” Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, vol. 17, pp. 356–366, 2012.
- D. M. Senejohnny and H. Delavari, “Active sliding observer scheme based fractional chaos synchronization,” Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, vol. 17, no. 11, pp. 4373–4383, 2012.
- S. Dadra and H. R. Momeni, “Fractional sliding mode observer design for a class of uncertain fractional order nonlinear systems,” in Proceedings of the IEEE Conference on Decision and Control and Europena Control Conference, pp. 6925–6930, Orlando, Fla, USA, 2011.
- Y. Li, Y. Chen, and I. Podlubny, “Mittag-Leffler stability of fractional order nonlinear dynamic systems,” Automatica, vol. 45, no. 8, pp. 1965–1969, 2009.
- J. Lü and G. Chen, “Generating multiscroll chaotic attractors: theories, methods and applications,” International Journal of Bifurcation and Chaos, vol. 16, no. 4, pp. 775–858, 2006.