- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 576213, 7 pages
Optimization of the Actuarial Model of Defined Contribution Pension Plan
1School of Insurance and Economics, University of International Business and Economics, Beijing 100029, China
2School of Information Engineering, Tianjin University of Commerce, Tianjin 300134, China
Received 17 March 2014; Accepted 20 May 2014; Published 12 June 2014
Academic Editor: Xiaochen Sun
Copyright © 2014 Yan Li et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- G. E. Rejda, Social Insurance and Economic Security, Prentice Hall, Upper Saddle River, NJ, USA, 1999.
- Ippolito and A. Richard, “Pension terminations for reversion,” Journal of Pension Planning and Compliance, vol. 12, no. 3, pp. 221–422, 1986.
- C. Bellis and R. Lyon, Understanding Actuarial Management: The Actuarial Control Cycle, Society of Actuary, 2003.
- Y. Weili and N. Xiao, “The Relationship between Enterprise Annuity Fund Investment Rate and Replacement Ratio,” Taiping Pension Company, LTD. Liaoning Branch.
- D. Dufresne, “Stability of pension systems when rates of return are random,” Insurance Mathematics and Economics, vol. 8, no. 1, pp. 71–76, 1989.
- H. Yaodong, “The choice of the mode of the supplemental pension plans in China,” Journal of Chongqing Business School, no. 3, pp. 50–52, 2002.