- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 603494, 8 pages
Tour Route Multiobjective Optimization Design Based on the Tourist Satisfaction
Key laboratory of Traffic Engineering, Beijing University of Technology, Beijing 100124, China
Received 20 September 2013; Accepted 4 December 2013; Published 8 January 2014
Academic Editor: Huimin Niu
Copyright © 2014 Yan Han et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- R. A. Abbaspour and F. Samadzadegan, “Time-dependent personal tour planning and scheduling in metropolises,” Expert Systems with Applications, vol. 38, no. 10, pp. 12439–12452, 2011.
- B. Jigang and C. Yifang, Geography of Tourism, vol. 42, Higher Education Press, Beijing, China, 1999.
- C. K. Campbell, An Approach to Research in Recreational Geography, Department of Geography, University of British Columbia, British Columbia, Canada, 1967.
- S. I. Stewart and C. A. Vogt, “Multi-destination trip patterns,” Annals of Tourism Research, vol. 24, no. 2, pp. 458–461, 1997.
- J. Lundgren, “The development of tourist travel system: a metropolitan economic hegemony par excellence,” Jahrbuch für Fremdenverkehr, pp. 62–65, 1972.
- R. L. Oliver, “A cognitive model of the antecedents and consequences of satisfaction decisions,” Journal of Marketing Research, vol. 17, no. 4, pp. 460–469, 1980.
- L. R. Allen, H. R. Hafer, and P. T. Long, “Rural residents' attitudes toward recreation and tourism development,” Journal of Travel Research, vol. 31, no. 4, pp. 27–33, 1993.
- P. T. Long, R. R. Perdue, and L. R. Allen, “Rural resident tourism perceptions and attitudes by community level of tourism,” Journal of Travel Research, vol. 28, no. 3, pp. 3–9, 1990.
- S. J. Calver and S. J. Page, “Enlightened hedonism: exploring the relationship of service value, visitor knowledge and interest, to visitor enjoyment at heritage attractions,” Tourism Management, vol. 39, pp. 23–36, 2013.
- J. L. McElroy, P. Tarlow, and K. Carlisle, “Tourist harassment: review of the literature and destination responses,” International Journal of Culture, Tourism and Hospitality Research, vol. 1, no. 4, pp. 305–314, 2007.
- M. Abou-Zeid and M. Ben-Akiva, “The effect of social comparisons on commute well-being,” Transportation Research A, vol. 45, no. 4, pp. 345–361, 2011.
- D. Kahneman and A. Tversky, “Prospect theory: an analysis of decision under risk,” Econometrica, vol. 47, no. 2, pp. 263–291, 1979.
- E. Avineri and P. H. L. Bovy, “Identification of parameters for a prospect theory model for travel choice analysis,” Transportation Research Record, vol. 2082, pp. 141–147, 2008.
- T. Pedersen, P. Kristensson, and M. Friman, “The focusing illusion in travel mode preference: effects of critical incidents on car users' predicted satisfaction with public transport,” in Proceedings of the 12th International Conference on Travel Behavior Research, Jaipur, India, December 2009.
- R. Prentice, “Community-driven tourism planning and residents' preferences,” Tourism Management, vol. 14, no. 3, pp. 218–227, 1993.
- H. Yan and G. Hongzhi, “Study on models of commuter mode choice beyond fuel prices based on ordered logit models,” Journal of American Science, vol. 6, no. 8, pp. 230–235, 2010.
- H. F. Lewis and T. R. Sexton, “On the tour partitioning heuristic for the unit demand capacitated vehicle routing problem,” Operations Research Letters, vol. 35, no. 3, pp. 374–378, 2007.
- W. Souffriau, P. Vansteenwegen, J. Vertommen, G. V. Berghe, and D. V. Oudheusden, “A personalized tourist trip design algorithm for mobile tourist guides,” Applied Artificial Intelligence, vol. 22, no. 10, pp. 964–985, 2008.
- M. Gong, L. Jiao, D. Yang, and W.-P. Ma, “Research on evolutionary multi-objective optimization algorithms,” Journal of Software, vol. 20, no. 2, pp. 271–289, 2009.