- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 619010, 10 pages
Output Tracking via Adaptive Backstepping Higher Order Integral Sliding Mode for Uncertain Nonlinear Systems
1Department of Electrical Engineering, COMSATS Institute of Information Technology (CIIT), Park Road, Chak Shahzad, Islamabad 44000, Pakistan
2Center for Advanced studies in Telecom, COMSATS (CIIT), Park Road, Chak Shahzad, Islamabad 44000, Pakistan
3Department of Electronics Engineering, MAJU, Express Highway, Kahuta Road, Islamabad 44000, Pakistan
Received 13 December 2013; Accepted 26 January 2014; Published 6 March 2014
Academic Editor: Jinde Cao
Copyright © 2014 M. Pervaiz et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- V. I. Utkin, J. Guldner, and J. Shi, Sliding Mode Control in Electromechanical Systems, Taylor and francsis, London, UK, 1999.
- C. Edwards and S. Spurgeon, Sliding Mode Control: Theory and Applications, Taylor and Francis, 1998.
- J. J. Slotine and W. Li, Applied Nonlinear Control, Prentice-Hall International, Taylor and Francis, 1991.
- S. V. Emelyanov, S. K. Korovin, and L. V. Levantovsky, “Higher order sliding regimes in the binary control systems,” Soviet Physics, Doklady, vol. 31, no. 4, Article ID 291293, 1986.
- A. Levant, “Sliding order and sliding accuracy in sliding mode control,” International Journal of Control, vol. 58, no. 6, pp. 1247–1263, 1993.
- M. Krstić, I. Kanellakopoulos, and P. V. Kokotović, “Adaptive nonlinear control without overparametrization,” Systems & Control Letters, vol. 19, no. 3, pp. 177–185, 1992.
- M. Fliess, “Nonlinear control theory and differential algebra,” in Modelling and Adaptive Control, I. Byrnes and A. Khurzansky, Eds., vol. 105 of Lecture Notes in Control and Information Sciences, pp. 134–145, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 1989.
- I. A. Tall, “State and feedback linearizations of single-input control systems,” Systems & Control Letters, vol. 59, no. 7, pp. 429–441, 2010.
- N. K. Mahdi, State and feedback linearization of single-input non-linear differential algebraic control systems [M.S. thesis], College of Science-University of Basrah, 2012.
- H. Sira-Ramirez, M. Rios-Bolivar, and A. S. I. Zinober, “Adaptive input-output linearization for PWM regulation of DC-to-DC power converters,” in Proceedings of the 1995 American Control Conference. Part 1, pp. 81–85, June 1995.
- M. Krstic, I. Kanellakopoulos, and P. V. Kokotovic, Nonlinear and Adaptive Control Design, Wiley, 1995.
- E. M. Rios-Bolívar and A. S. I. Zinober, “A symbolic computation toolbox for the design of dynamical adaptive nonlinear control,” Applied Mathematics and Computer Science, vol. 8, no. 1, pp. 73–88, 1998.
- I. Kanellakopoulos, P. V. Kokotović, and A. S. Morse, “Systematic design of adaptive controllers for feedback linearizable systems,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 36, pp. 1241–1253, 1991.
- M. Rios-Bolivar and A. S. Zinober, “Dynamical adaptive backstepping control design via symbolic computation,” in Proceedings of the 3rd European Control Conference, Brussels, Belgium, 1997.
- A. J. Koshkouei and A. S. I. Zinober, “Adaptive sliding backstepping control of nonlinear semi-strict feedback form systems,” in Proceedings of the 7th IEEE Mediterranean Conference on Control and Automation, pp. 2376–2383, 1999.
- A. J. Koshkouei and A. S. I. Zinober, “Adaptive output tracking backstepping sliding mode control of nonlinear systems,” in Proceedings of the 3rd IFAC Symposium Robust Control Design, vol. 1, pp. 167–172, 2000.
- A. J. Koshkouei, K. Burnham, and A. S. I. Zinober, “Dynamic siding mde cntrol for nnlinear sstems,” IEE Proceedings of Control Theory and Applications, vol. 152, pp. 392–396, 2005.
- Q. Khan, A. I. Bhatti, S. Iqbal, and M. Iqbal, “Dynamic integral sliding mode for MIMO uncertain nonlinear systems,” International Journal of Control, Automation and Systems, vol. 9, no. 1, pp. 151–160, 2011.
- X.-Y. Lu and S. K. Spurgeon, “Output feedback stabilization of SISO nonlinear systems via dynamic sliding modes,” International Journal of Control, vol. 70, no. 5, pp. 735–759, 1998.
- X.-Y. Lu and S. K. Spurgeon, “Output feedback stabilization of MIMO non-linear systems via dynamic sliding mode,” International Journal of Robust and Nonlinear Control, vol. 9, no. 5, pp. 275–305, 1999.
- S. Laghrouche, F. Plestan, and A. Glumineau, “Higher-order sliding mode control based on integral sliding mode,” Automatica, vol. 43, no. 3, pp. 531–537, 2007.
- A. Levant and L. Alelishvili, “Integral high-order sliding modes,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 52, no. 7, pp. 1278–1282, 2007.
- A. Levant, “Universal (SISO) sliding-mode controllers with finite-time convergence,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 46, no. 9, pp. 1447–1451, 2001.
- E. Cruz-Zavala, J. A. Moreno, and L. M. Fridman, “Uniform robust exact differentiator,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 56, no. 11, pp. 2727–2733, 2011.