- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 625812, 10 pages
Collaborative Policy of the Supply-Hub for Assemble-to-Order Systems with Delivery Uncertainty
1School of Management and Economics, Beijing Institute of Technology, Beijing 100081, China
2School of Business Administration, Hunan University, Changsha 410082, China
3Economics and Management School, Wuhan University, Wuhan 430072, China
4School of Management, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Wuhan 430074, China
Received 26 July 2013; Revised 6 March 2014; Accepted 13 March 2014; Published 29 May 2014
Academic Editor: Tinggui Chen
Copyright © 2014 Guo Li et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- G. Li, M. Q. Liu, Z. H. Wang, and B. Z. Peng, “Supply coordinating based on bonus policy in assembly under uncertain delivery time,” Chinese Journal of Mechanical Engineering, vol. 26, no. 2, pp. 293–303, 2013.
- J.-S. Song, C. A. Yano, and P. Lerssrisuriya, “Contract assembly: dealing with combined supply lead time and demand quantity uncertainty,” Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, vol. 2, no. 3, pp. 287–296, 2000.
- J.-S. Song and D. D. Yao, “Performance analysis and optimization of assemble-to-order systems with random lead times,” Operations Research, vol. 50, no. 5, pp. 889–918, 2002.
- Y. Lu, J.-S. Song, and D. D. Yao, “Order fill rate, leadtime variability, and advance demand information in an assemble-to-order system,” Operations Research, vol. 51, no. 2, pp. 292–308, 2003.
- Y. Lu and J.-S. Song, “Order-based cost optimization in assemble-to-order systems,” Operations Research, vol. 53, no. 1, pp. 151–169, 2005.
- V. N. Hsu, C. Y. Lee, and K. C. So, “Optimal component stocking policy for assemble-to-order systems with lead-time-dependent component and product pricing,” Management Science, vol. 52, no. 3, pp. 337–351, 2006.
- S. H. Xu and Z. Li, “Managing a single-product assemble-to-order system with technology innovations,” Management Science, vol. 53, no. 9, pp. 1467–1485, 2007.
- E. L. Plambeck and A. R. Ward, “Note: a separation principle for a class of assemble-to-order systems with expediting,” Operations Research, vol. 55, no. 3, pp. 603–609, 2007.
- E. L. Plambeck, “Asymptotically optimal control for an assemble-to-order system with capacitated component production and fixed transport costs,” Operations Research, vol. 56, no. 5, pp. 1158–1171, 2008.
- J. Li and Y. Wang, “Supplier competition in decentralized assembly systems with price-sensitive and uncertain demand,” Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, vol. 12, no. 1, pp. 93–101, 2010.
- Y. Lu, J.-S. Song, and Y. Zhao, “No-Holdback allocation rules for continuous-time assemble-to-order systems,” Operations Research, vol. 58, no. 3, pp. 691–705, 2010.
- M. K. Doǧru, M. I. Reiman, and Q. Wang, “A stochastic programming based inventory policy for assemble-to-order systems with application to the W model,” Operations Research, vol. 58, no. 4, pp. 849–864, 2010.
- K. M. R. Hoena, R. Güllüb, G. J. van Houtuma, and I. M. H. Vliegenc, “A simple and accurate approximation for the order fill rates in lost-sales ATO systems,” International Journal of Production Economics, vol. 133, no. 1, pp. 95–104, 2011.
- F. Bernstein, G. A. DeCroix, and Y. Wang, “The impact of demand aggregation through delayed component allocation in an assemble-to-order system,” Management Science, vol. 57, no. 6, pp. 1154–1171, 2011.
- M. I. Reiman and Q. Wang, “A stochastic program based lower bound for assemble-to-order inventory systems,” Operations Research Letters, vol. 40, no. 2, pp. 89–95, 2012.
- A. Bušić, I. Vliegen, and A. Scheller-Wolf, “Comparing Markov chains: aggregation and precedence relations applied to sets of states, with applications to assemble-to-order systems,” Mathematics of Operations Research, vol. 37, no. 2, pp. 259–287, 2012.
- G. Li, L. Ran, X. Yue, and Z. Wang, “Dynamic pricing and supply coordination with reimbursement contract under random yield and demand,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2013, Article ID 631232, 10 pages, 2013.
- G. A. Decroix, J.-S. Song, and P. H. Zipkin, “Managing an assemble-to-order system with returns,” Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, vol. 11, no. 1, pp. 144–159, 2009.
- K. Zimmer, “Supply chain coordination with uncertain just-in-time delivery,” International Journal of Production Economics, vol. 77, no. 1, pp. 1–15, 2002.
- H. Gurnani, “Optimal lot-sizing policy with incentives for yield improvement,” IEEE Transactions on Semiconductor Manufacturing, vol. 18, no. 2, pp. 304–308, 2005.
- H. Gurnani and Y. Gerchak, “Coordination in decentralized assembly systems with uncertain component yields,” European Journal of Operational Research, vol. 176, no. 3, pp. 1559–1576, 2007.
- H. Gurnani and M. Shi, “A bargaining model for a first-time interaction under asymmetric beliefs of supply reliability,” Management Science, vol. 52, no. 6, pp. 865–880, 2006.
- E. Barnes, J. Dai, S. Deng, et al., “On the strategy of supply-hubs for cost reduction and responsiveness,” The Logistics Institute-Asia Pacific Report, 2000.
- J. Shah and M. Goh, “Setting operating policies for supply hubs,” International Journal of Production Economics, vol. 100, no. 2, pp. 239–252, 2006.
- S. H. Ma and F. M. Gong, “Collaborative decision of distribution lot-sizing among suppliers based on supply-hub,” Industrial Engineering and Management, vol. 14, no. 2, pp. 1–9, 2009.
- H. M. Gui and S. H. Ma, “A study on the multi-source replenishment model and coordination lot size decision-making based on supply-hub,” Chinese Journal of Management Science, vol. 18, no. 1, pp. 78–82, 2010.
- G. Li, F. Lv, and X. Guan, “Collaborative scheduling model for supply-hub with multiple suppliers and multiple manufacturers,” The Scientific World Journal, vol. 2014, Article ID 894573, 13 pages, 2014.
- S. K. Goyal, “Note on: manufacturing cycle time determination for a multi-stage economic production quantity mode,” Management Science, vol. 23, pp. 332–333, 1976.