- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 789754, 14 pages
Routing Optimization of Intelligent Vehicle in Automated Warehouse
1School of Information Engineering, Tianjin University of Commerce, Tianjin 300134, China
2School of Computer Science and Software, Hebei University of Technology, Tianjin 300401, China
Received 11 April 2014; Accepted 12 May 2014; Published 16 June 2014
Academic Editor: Xiang Li
Copyright © 2014 Yan-cong Zhou et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Yu Zhou, Leishan Zhou, and Yun Wang, “Using Improved Ant Colony Algorithm to Investigate EMU Circulation Scheduling Problem,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2014, pp. 1–13, 2014.
- Yong-feng Dong, Hong-mei Xia, and Yan-cong Zhou, “Disordered and Multiple Destinations Path Planning Methods for Mobile Robot in Dynamic Environment,” Journal of Electrical and Computer Engineering, vol. 2016, pp. 1–10, 2016.